Ups Cancel Shipment

Status
Not open for further replies.

varsha naithani

I am trying to Cancel a Shipment by hitting the Cancel Shipment API of UPS but i ma getting the following error in Response.
"No shipment found within the allowed void period" .Has anyone faced similar issue. please respond.

542thruNthru

I am trying to Cancel a Shipment by hitting the Cancel Shipment API of UPS but i ma getting the following error in Response.
"No shipment found within the allowed void period" .Has anyone faced similar issue. please respond.

Yes I have but only when I was not in the allowed void period.

silenze

Lunch is the best part of the day
Please don't
Every time a customer cancels a shipment a driver is denied an 8 hr request.

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
What part of UPS info for UPSERS,NOT SPONSORED BY UPS eludes you? Call 1800pickups. This is a site for employees to complain about ignorant customers and a place where we vent about coworkers and management.

542thruNthru

What part of UPS info for UPSERS,NOT SPONSORED BY UPS eludes you? Call 1800pickups. This is a site for employees to complain about ignorant customers and a place where we vent about coworkers and management.

tumblr_nc26hk1ej61s2wio8o1_500.gif

Box Ox

I've gone ahead and canceled that shipment for you. Is there anything else I can do for you today?

Indecisi0n

It's because you shipped it USPS not UPS.

Status
Not open for further replies.