UPS Commercials (TV)

M

moreluck

I just saw a UPS commercial on TV. Usually, the commercials are, in my opinion, dumb and boring. This one was actually quite good.

It used the Cheers theme......"where everybody knows your name". All the customers knew the name of their UPS delivery person. Cute commercial....very pleasant to watch. I was getting tired of the one with the huge fat black guy telling me what brown could do to..oops, I mean....do for me!

A

archibald

I WANT UPS TO HIRE THE BUDWIESER PEOPLE, THEY HAVE THE BEST COMMERCIALS. I SWEAR IF ONE MORE IDIOT ASK ME IF I AM GOING TO RACE THE TRUCK OR TRYS TO HUG ME SOMEONE IS GOING DOWN!!!!!
cheers.gif

D

deliver_man

Please stop typing in all CAPITAL LETTERS, Archibald. It's very annoying and detracts from your posts. Thnx
happy.gif

T

tieguy

damn arch and here I was gettin ready to give you a big old hug. I think the cheers type commercial is definitely a step up from the "what brown can do for you commercials" Some people have laughed at the concept thinking its not realistic but I think it does capture the special relationship the driver has with the customer.

P

proups

I have fun with the Race the Truck and the newest commercial featuring the drivers. Just get rid of Wayne Newton!
stinky.gif

A

archibald

Jeez people lighten up! sorry about the all caps just a habit. i think the commercials do show the relationships we have, i know my customers are the best
proud.gif
I would just like to see a little more humour like some other companys. i want to see us in the compition for best commercials at the end of the year!!
applaud.gif

F

fourty03

Did anyone see the commercial last year for peak? It was a Santa clause inside a ups building (he was near a couple of converyor belts - looks like they were coming from a sort isle) .. If u seen that commercial - you would recongnize that whatever where that building was - it was clean as hell!!
*edit* I liked that commercial with the drivers and the cheers song... pretty real case scenario

(Message edited by fourty03 on November 09, 2002)