UPS destroys all credibility in Chicago

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Keep in mind that the purpose of this is to expose our brand to people who are not aware of it now.
Coke did well with "We are the world" which was even less relevant to their brand than Logistics in the UPS's brand.

Shifting Contents

Most Help Needed
oh . . . my . .. gawd. How would they allow people to ride in the back of a package car? our sups yell at me if I start the truck with an unloader walking out out of it while I am parking.

fxdwg

Long Time Member
Couldn't see it as I have no reading rights. Is there another link that doesn't go through the UPS firewall?

thelus

Package Car Whipping Boy
Corporate acting on stupid ideas, no that doesn't happen (sorry sarcasm doesn't show up to well on the internet)

rod

Retired 22 years
Was that done by some 9th grade advertising class? What an embarrassment to UPS. I honestly could not watch the whole video.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Was that done by some 9th grade advertising class? What an embarrassment to UPS. I honestly could not watch the whole video.

The people watching it seemed to think it was pretty good and entertaining.
I agree it could have been better though.

The people watching it seemed to think it was pretty good and entertaining.
I agree it could have been better though.

You mean the people at the show? If you listen and watch the applause but for a few is all canned sound effects. If they had only marched another twenty feet farther south into the Chicago river the video would have had a happy ending.

fxdwg

Long Time Member
Not bad.... The music annoys me to no end, but perhaps that's the point of it....

Effective Advertising????

ABSOLUTELY!!!!!!!!:peaceful: Go Brown!!

BrownArmy

The Japanese do it much better...

[video=youtube;93EdIP_J-5Q]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=93EdIP_J-5Q[/video]

Wait for it, it's SICK... (get's going around 1:40).