UPS direct deposit

Waldo

Why are you always an a**? I get my direct deposit Thursday in the AM and don’t really give a flying f*** if your miserable a** believes me or not.

I believe you. I get mine deposited between 3-4am Thursday. If you get a GreenDot card it’s always there early Thursday morning. Been using it for years for this specific reason. My previous employer got deposited the same way.

NewToUPS

Hi, I got a pay card from ups I just started and they conveniently didn't give me my first check last week which was supposed to be a paper check. This week they said I would receive last weeks check and this works check on the mywisley card it is 5:30am friday morning and I still have not received either check. Is this normal to still have not gotten paid by this time?

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
Hi, I got a pay card from ups I just started and they conveniently didn't give me my first check last week which was supposed to be a paper check. This week they said I would receive last weeks check and this works check on the mywisley card it is 5:30am friday morning and I still have not received either check. Is this normal to still have not gotten paid by this time?
I dont deal with the pay card, but normaly the first check is paper, maybe they have one this week, check the office

watdaflock?

I guarantee you will be paid eventually. UPS HR works about the same speed as Department of Veteran Affairs.

nWo

Login to upsers.com and look for view your check there. It's likely that it's just sitting in someone's office.