UPS direct deposit

I have NOT been lurking

Degenerate Member
I been a driver helper since November the first week I suppose to be getting 23 a hour in area but I have gotten a direct deposit yet and I have work 7 weeks so far Saturday is my last day for peak seasonal help I work 9am to 8 pm the latest Monday through Saturday is there specific reason why there holding my pay for direct despoit am not really concerned just curious about it last year I work same amount days and hours without any problems with getting paid on time
You know what these are, right?

Brownsocks

Just a dog
Not UPS dropping the ball on seasonal pay for the umpteenth year in a row. Issue pay cards and be done with it already. I've lost helpers in the past over this.

Yeet

Not gonna let ‘em catch the Midnight Rider
I been a driver helper since November the first week I suppose to be getting 23 a hour in area but I have gotten a direct deposit yet and I have work 7 weeks so far Saturday is my last day for peak seasonal help I work 9am to 8 pm the latest Monday through Saturday is there specific reason why there holding my pay for direct despoit am not really concerned just curious about it last year I work same amount days and hours without any problems with getting paid on time
You haven’t gotten a check at all or your direct deposit hasn’t gone through? As long as you’re getting paid I wouldn’t worry about it. You being seasonal, they probably are blocking it because there’s a chance you won’t be here in February so it’s not worth the time.

You haven’t gotten a check at all or your direct deposit hasn’t gone through? As long as you’re getting paid I wouldn’t worry about it. You being seasonal, they probably are blocking it because there’s a chance you won’t be here in February so it’s not worth the time.
Thank you for your help

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Thank you for your help
Screenshot_20230901_022637_Chrome.jpg

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
So, you worked how long without getting paid?