UPS, Disney to meet with White House and discuss vaccine mandate

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
UPS, Disney to meet with White House and discuss vaccine mandate - Yahoo

Executives with United Parcel Service Inc, Walt Disney Co and other companies are expected to meet with White House officials on Tuesday to discuss President Joe Biden's plan to require that private-sector workers receive COVID-19 vaccinations, according to public filings.

The mandate would apply to businesses with 100 or more employees, and would affect about 80 million workers nationwide.

Several industry sources, speaking on condition of anonymity, said the rulemaking process was moving with urgency and they expect the mandate to be formally announced as early as this week. It was not clear how much time employers will have to implement it.

wilberforce15

Carol is in a tough spot. She loves being a crazy liberal, but her business will simply not function in peak, or any other time, if this is in place.

It will be fun to watch.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Where is our Teamster leadership on this issue?

How about those who were naturally inoculated? They have just as much protection as the vaccinated group.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Teamster leadership will sell out every job possible to the mandate.

They'll do it "to protect teamster lives"
There is an union election underway. I would love the candidates to address this.

As for big Carol, she is extremely sensitive to anything racial. She allowed beards/ratty hair because she was in fear of a few minorities calling her racist. Does she fire/lay off the unvaccinated minority employees?

wilberforce15

There is an union election underway. I would love the candidates to address this.

As for big Carol, she is extremely sensitive to anything racial. She allowed beards/ratty hair because she was in fear of a few minorities calling her racist. Does she fire/lay off the unvaccinated minority employees?
She saves the lives of minority employees by firing unvaccinated minorities. Yeah, I think so.

wilberforce15

I'm not convinced. As a matter of fact, I think she is begging for a way out.
Nobody else has gotten in much trouble for discriminating against blacks.

They effectively renewed segregation in NY and barred blacks from restaurants. A few BLM small protests and that was it.