UPS driver accused of driving under the influence

silverbullet2893

KILL KILL!!
Lol. WAGN.

Y’all are awfully understanding. If it was Jerome Washington with $100 worth of crack, would you sing the same tune?

Maybe Jerome shouldn’t have $100 worth of crack. Maybe that :censored2: shouldn’t have been driving under the influence and had pills on her.

That’s the bottom line. Cause silver bullet said so.

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes. Don’t :censored2: up.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
UPS driver accused of driving under the influence - myarklamiss.com
Deputies searched the backpack and found 7 hydrocodone pills in the coin pocket of Hall’s wallet.
The article also had this, "According to the West Carroll Parish Sheriff’s Office,
Hall was fired a few weeks ago, but the union brought her back."

I don't see the Union sticking up for her this time.
Hopefully, she can get in the EAP program but I doubt it ... but in an addiction treatment program somewhere.
I would not be surprised if she got hurt within the last year and that's when she got hooked on the opiods.
She looks like she's been crying but I have seen that look on my wife's face when she was taking Norco 10/325 after back surgery.

My wife got addicted to them but she got it under control ... she only takes one a day and I keep them in a biometric accessed safe.
I have addictive issues myself but I do take 1 Norco 10/325 at bedtime ... I am pretty scared of them but the doctor assures me that 2 or less pills a day taken at least 6 hours apart will not be an addiction problem.

PS - Biometric locks will take over for many of our key-controlled access we all use now.
I keep most of my guns and ammo in a biometric accessed closet.

Narcotics Anonymous

Last edited:

badpal

The article also had this, "According to the West Carroll Parish Sheriff’s Office,
Hall was fired a few weeks ago, but the union brought her back."

I don't see the Union sticking up for her this time.
Hopefully, she can get in the EAP program but I doubt it ... but in an addiction treatment program somewhere.
I would not be surprised if she got hurt within the last year and that's when she got hooked on the opiods.
She looks like she's been crying but I have seen that look on my wife's face when she was taking Norco 10/325 after back surgery.

My wife got addicted to them but she got it under control ... she only takes one a day and I keep them in a biometric accessed safe.
I have addictive issues myself but I do take 1 Norco 10/325 at bedtime ... I am pretty scared of them but the doctor assures me that 2 or less pills a day taken at least 6 hours apart will not be an addiction problem.

PS - Biometric locks will take over for many of our key-controlled access we all use now.
I keep most of my guns and ammo in a biometric accessed closet.

Narcotics Anonymous
I gonna have to google that biometric lock thing, i have no idea what that is sounds interesting.

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
She's only 27.

Skyla%20Hall_1534522558714.jpg_52210168_ver1.0_640_360.jpg

... but a lot of hard miles.
She could use some chowdah!!!

BrownRecycler

Giving a benefit of a doubt, I am curious about her medical history before pouncing on drug abuse and driving under the influence. At the time of the arrest, I want to know what time and how much sleep she had that could have been the factor.

The drug test should follows the union contract agreement as agreed upon provided if she is union protected.

Of course, any situation would have serve as a wake up call. If you were .01 away from getting can, this would have been a warning to find a way to reduce the usage of painkiller.

Last edited:

over9five

Staff member
Giving a benefit of a doubt, I am curious about her medical history before pouncing on drug abuse and driving under the influence. At the time of the arrest, I want to know what time and how much sleep she had that could have been the factor.

The drug test should follows the union contract agreement as agreed upon provided if she is union protected.

Of course, any situation would have serve as a wake up call. If you were .01 away from getting can, this would have been a warning to find a way to reduce the usage of painkiller.
Looks like she hasn't slept in about six months...

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
It wouldn’t surprise me if there were a lot more drivers who operate these trucks under the influence of painkillers.

Yes ,, sadly for her she blew a big money job for life , s hard lesson !!

I'm certain other centers across the country see this but it still amazes me that UPS doesn't drug test. There are drivers in my building who come to work tripping balls and high as a kite. What you do on your own time on your off days, is a person's prerogative and that's on them, but to bring it to work or be under the influence of drugs or alcohol that's just reckless. UPS should terminate them but I suppose if they did that, the company would lose half it's workforce.

BrownRecycler

I'm certain other centers across the country see this but it still amazes me that UPS doesn't drug test. There are drivers in my building who come to work tripping balls and high as a kite. What you do on your own time on your off days, is a person's prerogative and that's on them, but to bring it to work or be under the influence of drugs or alcohol that's just reckless. UPS should terminate them but I suppose if they did that, the company would lose half it's workforce.

Oh, yeah, I agree.