UPS Driver and Dog Video

clean hairy

Cheryl already cleared this for me to post, and said I could post it anywhere.
Cute Video of a Driver forgetting treats for his dog friend.

KoennenTiger

Omfg my customers have been telling me about this video.

Nuts. I've got a great dog he's been with me for ten years. Fully trained has grown up with my children.

But I will say this. This job has made me hate dogs. I've been bitten twice and I've been in a for real battle, smacking my diad into two shepherds heads as I backed up my heart going 1000 bpm while their obese bugman owner sat there mouth open watching.

My dog is awesome. Most dogs though? Most dog owners? friend You

rod

Retired 22 years
Omfg my customers have been telling me about this video.

Nuts. I've got a great dog he's been with me for ten years. Fully trained has grown up with my children.

But I will say this. This job has made me hate dogs. I've been bitten twice and I've been in a for real battle, smacking my diad into two shepherds heads as I backed up my heart going 1000 bpm while their obese bugman owner sat there mouth open watching.

My dog is awesome. Most dogs though? Most dog owners? friend You
Every ones dog is "awesome" until ------they aren't. Just because a dog has grown up with your children doesn't mean they won't bite someone elses child. Just ask my brother-in-law whos family (wouldn't hurt a flea) dog bit a little girl in the face. Big time law suit. ALL ANIMALS WILL BITE GIVEN THE RIGHT CiRCUMSTANCES.

Last edited:

Indecisi0n

Every ones dog is "awesome" until ------they aren't. Just because a dog has grown up with your children doesn't mean they won't bite someone elses child. Just ask my brother-in-law whos family (wouldn't hurt a flea) dog bit a little girl in the face. Big time law suit. ALL ANIMALS WILL BITE GIVEN THE RIGHT CERCUMSTANCES.
Did she deserve it?

KoennenTiger

Every ones dog is "awesome" until ------they aren't. Just because a dog has grown up with your children doesn't mean they won't bite someone elses child. Just ask my brother-in-law whos family (wouldn't hurt a flea) dog bit a little girl in the face. Big time law suit. ALL ANIMALS WILL BITE GIVEN THE RIGHT CERCUMSTANCES.

As a man with an off leash trained border collie that I let be around my babies and infants and toddlers, always supervised, I know. I'm not the dog owner you should be worried about. My dog has to sit and stay before I'll even open the door.

rod

Retired 22 years
As a man with an off leash trained border collie that I let be around my babies and infants and toddlers, always supervised, I know. I'm not the dog owner you should be worried about. My dog has to sit and stay before I'll even open the door.
You sound like every dog owner I've ever met---my dog wouldn't hurt a flea. And by the way border collies are way up there on the "could be mean under the right circumstances" list. They were bred to herd sheep by barking and biting at them.

KoennenTiger

You sound like every dog owner I've ever met---my dog wouldn't hurt a flea. And by the way border collies are way up there on the "could be mean under the right circumstances" list. They were bred to herd sheep by barking and biting at them.

My dog isn't going to be interacting with you if I'm not there. He's not in my yard, and if he is in my back yard and for some reason you come out of retirement and think you need to DR my back door just put an info notice on the gate to the back.

Would my dog Bear bite you under the right circumstance? Hell yes. He'd bite my children under the right circumstance. Don't worry you'll only ever meet him with me there. He doesn't roam the neighborhood and you won't have to be around him to stop being an old man and keep delivering boxes to my door.

rod

Retired 22 years
My dog isn't going to be interacting with you if I'm not there. He's not in my yard, and if he is in my back yard and for some reason you come out of retirement and think you need to DR my back door just put an info notice on the gate to the back.

Would my dog Bear bite you under the right circumstance? Hell yes. He'd bite my children under the right circumstance. Don't worry you'll only ever meet him with me there. He doesn't roam the neighborhood and you won't have to be around him to stop being an old man and keep delivering boxes to my door.

My brother-in-law was standing 6 inches from his dog when it bit that little girl in the face. Quit trying to come off as the worlds greatest animal trainer. :-)

KoennenTiger

My brother-in-law was standing 6 inches from his dog when it bit that little girl in the face. Quit trying to come off as the worlds greatest animal trainer. :-)

Sorry you bro in law can't train his dog. You know how you train your already trained dog not to bite your kids? You have your kids feed the dog while you are there.

I'm sorry your wife's brother's dog bit your niece. There is no guarantees in life. My dog has never bit, for real, anyone. But I have seen him getting their. Stop acting and pretending like I haven't. I know he could, and he's a voice trained top of the line trained dog.

Hey guess what? This Saturday I'm getting a new puppy for my kids. I want to teach them how to train a dog since they just grew up watching this one. And Bear is getting real old. Apologize to my best friend

rod

Retired 22 years
Sorry you bro in law can't train his dog. You know how you train your already trained dog not to bite your kids? You have your kids feed the dog while you are there.

I'm sorry your wife's brother's dog bit your niece. There is no guarantees in life. My dog has never bit, for real, anyone. But I have seen him getting their. Stop acting and pretending like I haven't. I know he could, and he's a voice trained top of the line trained dog.

Hey guess what? This Saturday I'm getting a new puppy for my kids. I want to teach them how to train a dog since they just grew up watching this one. And Bear is getting real old. Apologize to my best friend

That says it all----good luck------I rest my case

Netsua 3:16

AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE
Today, my 3rd day on a rural route, I walked up a house to make a delivery, and right as I approached the entrance I noticed that the door was open. Out of nowhere comes a full size husky and he was friend’ing pissed. He lunged at me and grazed my hand; I played the backwards walk DIAD swat game as he viciously snarled and went after me until the old lady walked out of the house and calmed him down. She kept trying to wave me down as I rushed out of there, even tried to chase me down, see ya later lady. Immediately sent a message into the center to make a bad dog note in the stop. That thing would have taken my arm off and eaten me alive. Intense!

Wontmake9.5

My job is fun
I see a dog in the yard I don’t go into. Hell I don’t care if it’s pug I refuse to do it. I don’t get paid to get bite for someone dumb package. I sheet it up and they can go to an access point or come to the center and pick it up. Favorite line is “oh his friendly just has a mean bark”.. well that’s fine he can be friendly to you. Had a buddy of mine reliving to a house and the next door neighbors pit ran over and bit him. :censored2: dogs. I had a retired lady with a Doberman that she said was trained and the usps man would wrestling with him in the yard. I told her I’ll honk when I come to your house but I won’t get out the truck