Driver exposes his paycheck

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
I haven't seen the image so all I would say is, some things just don't need to be shared, it only opens you up to unwanted attention.
My thoughts exactly how many of those 12 million are saying if these boys are making this much maybe I should be sticking them up or if they work all these hours in December maybe I’ll figure out where they live

I have NOT been lurking

Degenerate Member
LOOOOSEEEER
65772ac958e7c0c29a2b950c.jpeg

JL 0513

Wow, we thought the guy who anonymously posted his check a few months ago was an idiot. This guy posts almost his entire check and full name next to his face. Good job.

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
My thoughts exactly how many of those 12 million are saying if these boys are making this much maybe I should be sticking them up or if they work all these hours in December maybe I’ll figure out where they live

That could be an unintended consequence.

I think the dude has the hots for some chick on his route.... that he's trying to impress.

Pfft.

anonymous23456

What is so special about his paycheck?

Employment offer letter agreement between UPS and Carol B Tom, dated March 11, 2020​

Your initial base salary will be $104,167 per month ($1,250,000 annually). Merit increases will follow UPS annual merit guidance and take effect with April payroll. Your start date will be June 1, 2020 and you will be eligible for your first merit increase in 2021. Your principal place of employment with UPS will be at the company’s corporate headquarters in Atlanta, Georgia. As the Chief Executive Officer, you will report directly to the Board of Directors of UPS (the “Board”).

You will be eligible to participate each year of your employment in the UPS Management Incentive Program (MIP) in accordance with the terms of the MIP then in effect. The target value of your annual MIP Performance Incentive award will be 165% of your annualized base salary. The actual award will be determined by multiplying your target award value by a factor that is determined based upon company performance against annually defined measures, as well as by an individual performance factor that is determined by the Board.

You will be eligible for personal financial counseling services and tax return preparation reimbursement, within the limits established by UPS. The current annual limit for personal financial counseling and tax preparation services is $15,000.

You will be eligible for 30 vacation days and 5 personal days per annum.

Thebrownblob

What is so special about his paycheck?

Employment offer letter agreement between UPS and Carol B Tom, dated March 11, 2020​

Your initial base salary will be $104,167 per month ($1,250,000 annually). Merit increases will follow UPS annual merit guidance and take effect with April payroll. Your start date will be June 1, 2020 and you will be eligible for your first merit increase in 2021. Your principal place of employment with UPS will be at the company’s corporate headquarters in Atlanta, Georgia. As the Chief Executive Officer, you will report directly to the Board of Directors of UPS (the “Board”).

You will be eligible to participate each year of your employment in the UPS Management Incentive Program (MIP) in accordance with the terms of the MIP then in effect. The target value of your annual MIP Performance Incentive award will be 165% of your annualized base salary. The actual award will be determined by multiplying your target award value by a factor that is determined based upon company performance against annually defined measures, as well as by an individual performance factor that is determined by the Board.

You will be eligible for personal financial counseling services and tax return preparation reimbursement, within the limits established by UPS. The current annual limit for personal financial counseling and tax preparation services is $15,000.

You will be eligible for 30 vacation days and 5 personal days per annum.
It’s not special it’s a good solid union wage that you can build a life on year after year. Tell that to all the management people freaking out right now about what’s coming in the next 30 days.

Thebrownblob

Wow, we thought the guy who anonymously posted his check a few months ago was an idiot. This guy posts almost his entire check and full name next to his face. Good job.
Even funnier that he did it in a UPS package car. Hope he wasn’t on the clock. Why does social media make people so stupid?