UPS driver arrested for theft of nearly $200K in gold/silver -

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
UPS driver arrested for theft of nearly $200K in gold/silver - KRCTV

A UPS driver from Shasta County was arrested for grand theft, after hundreds of thousands of dollars in gold and silver were reported missing. The silver coins, silver bars and gold bars never reached their destination after being shipped through UPS.

Kevin Peel, 40 of Anderson, a driver with UPS, was arrested Friday on charges of grand theft and is held in the Shasta County jail on $250,000 bail.

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
UPS driver arrested for theft of nearly $200K in gold/silver - KRCTV

A UPS driver from Shasta County was arrested for grand theft, after hundreds of thousands of dollars in gold and silver were reported missing. The silver coins, silver bars and gold bars never reached their destination after being shipped through UPS.

Kevin Peel, 40 of Anderson, a driver with UPS, was arrested Friday on charges of grand theft and is held in the Shasta County jail on $250,000 bail.
Never a shortage of greed and stupidity.
Look what he loses:
#1. A $70k plus a year paycheck.
#2 A good pension.
#3 Healthcare coverage for him and his family.
#4 Freedom.
#5 Dignity.
What a loser.

realbrown1

Doesn't it seem as if all of the recent UPS thieves are in California?
Probably because there are more UPS drivers in California than any other state by far. We can't help it if there are so few drivers in what ever little tiny state you are from.

rod

Retired 22 years
Probably because there are more UPS drivers in California than any other state by far. We can't help it if there are so few drivers in what ever little tiny state you are from.

I've never seen those figures broken down per state. Is this true? Anyone?

realbrown1

I think he meant,non English speaking drivers.
I was talking about UPS drivers. There are more in California than any other state.
I base this upon my knowledge of Socal and the buildings listed on the National Transfer list. We not only do we have more buildings, but we have a lot more buildings than any other state.
More buildings equals more drivers.
And our buildings in Socal tend to have a lot of drivers. Mine has more than 300 drivers.