UPS driver delivers package during tornado weather in Laurens County

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
Management loves this, until the headline reads “UPS driver dies from attempting to deliver during tornado”

Then it’s “Our employees are trained for instances such as these, this driver didn’t act in accordance with those practices”.

Fuzzy Brown

UPS driver delivers package during tornado weather in Laurens County - 13WMAZ

In Central Georgia an e-friend-1 tornado was confirmed in Laurens County..

Some folks will have a good bit of cleanup to do this weekend and another family will have a story to tell for quite some time.

Firefighters worked to clear the debris off Sudie Pearl Jones Road, and it didn't take them too long, but things looked very different for Lane Pollack.
Someone is gonna get an an “atta girl” at the PCM.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Management loves this, until the headline reads “UPS driver dies from attempting to deliver during tornado”

Then it’s “Our employees are trained for instances such as these, this driver didn’t act in accordance with those practices”.
I’ve had my phone go off with tornado warnings twice in my career. I send a message in and say thanks for letting me know there’s severe weather in the area. Real considerate of you all.
Never hear anything back.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Is this supposed to be impressive or something?
Just makes us look like morons.
It's OK ... your experience in this area will help the rest of us get through it.
Thanks for being that Guiding Light!

How? It's not like I'm the one out delivering in tornado weather.
Guess you didn't think that one through?
Thanks for proving my point though!
Weak retort.
It's OK ... you are still my guiding light.