UPS driver 'honored' to deliver 88 drums of hand sanitizer to hard-hit NYPD

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
UPS driver 'honored' to deliver 88 drums of hand sanitizer to hard-hit NYPD - Fox

A UPS driver says he was "honored" to deliver thousands of gallons of hand sanitizer to the hard-hit New York Police Department.

John McKown -- a veteran and former police officer -- said Saturday on "Fox & Friends Weekend" that he "jumped at the chance" to help protect cops in the epicenter of the coronavirus pandemic.

"My whole career's been about service," he said. "As a military veteran and also as a police officer, we serve the ones that need help all over the country."

Ancient Alien

UPS Vacation
UPS driver 'honored' to deliver 88 drums of hand sanitizer to hard-hit NYPD - Fox

A UPS driver says he was "honored" to deliver thousands of gallons of hand sanitizer to the hard-hit New York Police Department.

John McKown -- a veteran and former police officer -- said Saturday on "Fox & Friends Weekend" that he "jumped at the chance" to help protect cops in the epicenter of the coronavirus pandemic.

"My whole career's been about service," he said. "As a military veteran and also as a police officer, we serve the ones that need help all over the country."
Wonder if he still would of been honored to deliver those drums out of a P-12 with several trips along with his normal route?