UPS driver injured during loading incident involving Norfolk Southern awarded $300k

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member

UPS driver injured during loading incident involving Norfolk Southern awarded $300k - MSN

A federal jury awarded a UPS driver $300,000 on Thursday for injuries he sustained in a 2019 loading incident caused by a negligent Norfolk Southern Railway employee. The incident, he claimed, nearly crushed him and resulted in $88,000 in medical bills.

The lawsuit alleged Raymond Riddick, of North Carolina, suffered nerve damage to his elbow and hand May 30, 2019, at Norfolk Southern’s Lambert’s Point location when a train wheel was dropped onto his UPS trailer by a Norfolk Southern employee operating a forklift.

During the incident, Riddick fell from the trailer, tearing tendons in his elbow, which required surgery, and injuring his hand. The rolling steel wheel, Riddick’s attorney said, was just feet away from crushing him.

NAHimGOOD

Nothing to see here.... Move along.
So im just taking a stab in the dark...

But the journalist doesn't know their ass from a hole in the ground.

From what it seems is one if the components from the crane probably fell when putting the box on the chassis.

Many people are to blame if that is the case.

Ive seen many people stay in the cab and let them drop it.

Im good on all that.

Put it down over there and bring it or ill grab it.

I don't trust them fools.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
So im just taking a stab in the dark...

But the journalist doesn't know their ass from a hole in the ground.

From what it seems is one if the components from the crane probably fell when putting the box on the chassis.

Many people are to blame if that is the case.

Ive seen many people stay in the cab and let them drop it.

Im good on all that.

Put it down over there and bring it or ill grab it.

I don't trust them fools.
Muy bueno