UPS driver robbed in Jackson

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
UPS driver robbed in Jackson - WJTV

The Jackson Police Department is investigating after a UPS driver was robbed Wednesday night.

According to Sgt. Roderick Holmes, the robbery happened on Del Rosa Street near Del Rio Street around 8:00 p.m.

Four armed black males reportedly robbed the UPS driver while he was trying to make a delivery in the area. The suspects took some of the driver's personal belongings and several packages from the delivery truck.

Bob11B

My route has some mighty nice section 8 areas, I wake up pretty often and see that someone was murdered there a few hours prior. I make sure to deliver to these upstanding citizens long before dark, even though this Orion guy tells me to do them as my last stops.

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American

The Jackson Police Department is investigating after a UPS driver was robbed Wednesday night.

According to Sgt. Roderick Holmes, the robbery happened on Del Rosa Street near Del Rio Street around 8:00 p.m.

Four armed black males reportedly robbed the UPS driver while he was trying to make a delivery in the area. The suspects took some of the driver's personal belongings and several packages from the delivery truck.
Black males with four arms should be easy to find...

F

Frankie's Friend

Four armed black males reportedly robbed the UPS driver while he was trying to make a delivery in the area.
What happened to the 8.2 hr dispatch?
My route has some mighty nice section 8 areas, I wake up pretty often and see that someone was murdered there a few hours prior. I make sure to deliver to these upstanding citizens long before dark, even though this Orion guy tells me to do them as my last stops.
No doubt. If you can get the PDS to ride with you this summer run it 100%.