UPS employee caught on video throwing packages in Honolulu

10 point

I've been so angry after being in the office with management that I told them that I was unsafe to drive due to their threats so I punched out and went home.

How you're treated in the building should never be taken out on people's pkgs that trusted us to protect them and appreciate their business.

You can only control your reactions and it not easy. It's probably harder for a new employee that hasn't been subjected to what we've all seen and heard over the years.

I feel bad for us drivers that will deal with the blowback from this video, the customers who we let down, and for this young man who obviously lost it and had his actions posted online.

Gear

Parts on Order
Sometimes you have no choice but to do what this dude did. Ive seen it lots of times with the quality of loaders we have.

Quality of loaders? Come on. How about the quality of the driver? Drivers are getting paid 30 something an hour to delivery packages. The loader can be fired and get another job. If a driver gets fired, where he/she going to find a job making the same amount of money. No where, thats why drivers should conduct themselves in a professional at all times. You guys are all the public sees. They dont see loaders, unloaders or mechanics, they see drivers. Everyone has cameras, a bad day can be your last day.