UPS Executive's Daughter Who Killed Elderly Couple In Crash, Arrested In Pro Terrorist Protest At Columbia University.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Also cuffed and removed from the Columbia campus was Isabel Jennifer Seward, daughter of high-ranking UPS executive William J. Seward.

Seward, who turned 17 last week, provided at least three conflicting stories about her cellphone leading up to and after the crash near Church Hill Road on Sept. 8, according to the Vermont State Police accident report.

Last edited:

Family

Put the details over the DIAD for safety message for the day.
If :censored2: like this doesn't humble you there's no hope.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Put the details over the DIAD for safety message for the day.
If :censored2: like this doesn't humble you there's no hope.
Suit monkeys send so many safety messages daily that drivers don't even read them.

I wonder what Big Carol thinks of this?

Family

While I agree in a measured response by Isreal, which it is not, young people haven't got a clue. They don't think they emot.

over9five

Staff member
Also cuffed and removed from the Columbia campus was Isabel Jennifer Seward, daughter of high-ranking UPS executive William J. Seward.

Seward, who turned 17 last week, provided at least three conflicting stories about her cellphone leading up to and after the crash near Church Hill Road on Sept. 8, according to the Vermont State Police accident report.

Two lives total worth..... $220.

Mr.Blonde

Only way outs inna box
Suit monkeys send so many safety messages daily that drivers don't even read them.

I wonder what Big Carol thinks of this?
They send them at the worst times, they shouldn’t be allowed to send them past 1500. do you guys get prompted a fill in the blank questionnaire?

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
they support palestine not hamas.
Palestinians support Hamas:

57% of respondents in Gaza and 82% in the West Bank believe Hamas was correct in launching the October attack, the poll indicated. Only 10% said they believed Hamas has committed war crimes.

rickyb

Palestinians support Hamas:

57% of respondents in Gaza and 82% in the West Bank believe Hamas was correct in launching the October attack, the poll indicated. Only 10% said they believed Hamas has committed war crimes.
im talking about the students lol

or maybe the students just support the truth like i do. and maybe you dont support the truth because you are not a student!