UPS Executive's Daughter Who Killed Elderly Couple In Crash, Arrested In Pro Terrorist Protest At Columbia University.

rickyb

What you're telling me is you aren't worried about women getting raped and murdered by illegal immigrants.
in all likelihood its small potatoes and part of hte matrix which tells us to focus on the poor small time crimes

for example a native town in this country just got poisoned by chemical leak at a nearby factory. this is a larger crime. an even larger crime would be how low min wage is.

vantexan

in all likelihood its small potatoes and part of hte matrix which tells us to focus on the poor small time crimes

for example a native town in this country just got poisoned by chemical leak at a nearby factory. this is a larger crime. an even larger crime would be how low min wage is.
Women getting raped and murdered by people who shouldn't be here is small potatoes? You're an :censored2:.

rickyb

Women getting raped and murdered by people who shouldn't be here is small potatoes? You're an :censored2:.
small potatoes = is there an epidemic of rape? post the link.

if not then its not a big deal. min wage is a big deal because 36% of min wage workers are 40 or older and 28% have children.

vantexan

small potatoes = is there an epidemic of rape? post the link.

if not then its not a big deal. min wage is a big deal because 36% of min wage workers are 40 or older and 28% have children.
You think the families of the murdered women don't think it's a big deal? You really are an :censored2:.

rickyb

You think the families of the murdered women don't think it's a big deal? You really are an :censored2:.
i havent heard anything about it being a widespread problem in america like min wage or medical debt, and you havent posted any links to prove it either.

vantexan

i havent heard anything about it being a widespread problem in america like min wage or medical debt, and you havent posted any links to prove it either.
You don't watch the news but there have been several women murdered in the last couple of months. A lot of other crime too. Appears that the Venezuelan dictator Maduro emptied his prisons and sent them north. What Castro did back in the 80's.

rickyb

You don't watch the news but there have been several women murdered in the last couple of months. A lot of other crime too. Appears that the Venezuelan dictator Maduro emptied his prisons and sent them north. What Castro did back in the 80's.
i do listen in on news but not the fake news.

you should be able to show me a chart of rape cases by immigrants going way up over the past 15 years.

vantexan

i do listen in on news but not the fake news.

you should be able to show me a chart of rape cases by immigrants going way up over the past 15 years.
If I could find such a chart you wouldn't believe it. Meanwhile we're having women getting raped and murdered and you're saying no big deal. :censored2: you.