UPS has been infected!

FedUPSer9816

Full Service
Haven’t seen the sanitizer stations, gloves and masks that were promised by our district manager who is probably playing golf today (86 degrees today)

We had a "sanitizing station" consisting of a roll of paper towels and bleach water squirt bottle on the table outside the center. That lasted all of 2 days I think. Back to normal, even though I've heard 4 people are infected in our hub.

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.

It happened Fri. just in time for UPS and the Union to cover it up for the weekend. I’ve notice the Union know it alls kept it quiet.

like I said the union thugs on here covered it up. It should have been its own thread. You’re welcome.
How was it a coverup when it was in the news?

upsbeernut

Sometimes i feel like a nut sometimes i dont
We had a "sanitizing station" consisting of a roll of paper towels and bleach water squirt bottle on the table outside the center. That lasted all of 2 days I think. Back to normal, even though I've heard 4 people are infected in our hub.
There’s more than 4 believe me. No one cares, especially management

PT Stewie

"Big Fella"
The kid from Philly interviewed in the Intelligencer painted a correct picture for the most part about the working conditions in the hubs. Dirty lavatories,no soap, no hot water,no social distancing,God knows if anybody is wiping down the scanners.Same dirty s-holes they have always been.