UPS has been infected!

upsbeernut

Sometimes i feel like a nut sometimes i dont
All employees should be given the option to clock in/out to record their hours electronically (personal phone/pc/internet) without having to touch a potentially contaminated surface (keyboard/mouse).

And no I don't want anyone to drink from the fountain directly, there are things called gooseneck fillers that are used without contact with the mouth. People should be able to wash their hands without touching handles. A bottle filling station for water like Elkay would be nice.
We have bottle filling stations and old fountains. Lazy ones run to the fountain. Saw one guy get water from a sink in the bacteria infested bathroom.

cachmeifucan

Cach facility has 2 confirmed cases of covid19 and still no extra cleaning not providing latex gloves or masks or lysol or wipes it a breeding ground for viruses. And my :censored2: went to work willingly knowing this. Imy really thinking about working 1 day a week to keep my insurance for the next month it would break me financially but IL probably be alive.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Cach facility has 2 confirmed cases of covid19 and still no extra cleaning not providing latex gloves or masks or lysol or wipes it a breeding ground for viruses. And my :censored2: went to work willingly knowing this. Imy really thinking about working 1 day a week to keep my insurance for the next month it would break me financially but IL probably be alive.

you think the empire’s gonna let you work one day a week

good luck with that

The Range

In too deep
Still cramming multiple people in loads, zero presence properly disinfecting critical surfaces (handrails, door handles, sink taps, scanners), zero facemasks, zero hand towels in the bathrooms. People still using hand dryers and herding people into community computer stations for punch-in. Want to stop and prevent the spread in American workers? Facemasks must be mandatory in the workplace. UPS is shameful - a bunch of poor managers, no leaders. Much the same as many countries.

Wake up, growth is exponential. This is a marathon and it's going to take a lot of pain until people get a grip. Too many people actively shedding the virus are asymptomatic. "It's just the flu, bro."

Last edited:

BrownMonk

Old fart Package Car Driver
How is UPS handling it? He’s quarantined obviously. How about all those who he came in contact? Has the Union reached out to see how he is? Lmao

First, there is that whole Hipaa violation thing if anyone notifies anyone about a medical condition. If you have herpes, even though it could spread to others, the company or any individual in the company violates the law if they tell others. A person has the right to privacy. If they let others know then that is their right. Next, do you know if they didn't reach out?