UPS - HR SCAB delivery pilot program?

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
It was a quick post as I was finishing up.

Imagine how that ride would be with a bunch of angry sorters after a miserable shift. Good idea trying to help out with a ride, just not sure how it would be implemented.
Read between the lines it’s to get scabs across the picket line

542thruNthru

You have to come back out eventually. They will be waiting for you.
That's what caltrops are for. Just drop and walk....
220px-Caltrop.jpg

Commercial Inside Release

Do you have a link?
UPS started using a tracking hash on their job listings site. I wouldn't put it past them to use that hash, the IP that visited their site at that moment, and personal bits of info posted on this forum, to figure out who posted it.

Be careful! I won't be posting links from there, until there is a work around.

Read between the lines it’s to get scabs across
Bingo!

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
they did that same crap back when wages were $14 or so. Then Amazon moved in and we played a game of $1-up with them ever since.
I am a transportation advocate so the whole "work bus" thing is fun karma.

Oh, and I took their bus exactly one time, part to save $3 in gas money, mostly for giggles, I was the only one to take it, it left before my shift ended, I used it as an opportunity to meet old friends in town though so not a terrible experience overall LOL

Last edited:
It's amusing people think automated facilities are unmanned when there is so much human suffering going on inside. All automated means is that the workers aren't slowed down by any scanning and sorting, so their PPH can be much higher than their counterparts in old, run down facilities. That's why UPS is paying up to $24 at this location and why they're offering rides, which are not anything new. They've advertised free public transportation before. It has nothing to do with the strike. It's just another incentive, like tuition assistance. Anything to get people in the door.