UPS interview process.

UnconTROLLed

perfection
Could anyone tell me what kind of question will they ask me in the appointment?

Izzythenose just explained it well. can you handle the work? Can you show up every day? does the minisculewage bother you?

Last week I had to go into the HR office to ask soem questions about disability. There was a group of around 15 people going to the building for the tour. One younger gal said she was lied to. Someone from HR said she'd be considered for a full-time job , and when she went in for the tour the bad news came, they are only hiring part-time(anyone with any experience with this company could tell her that) . You really can't trust this company!

BrownNinjaz

Izzythenose just explained it well. can you handle the work? Can you show up every day? does the minisculewage bother you?

Last week I had to go into the HR office to ask soem questions about disability. There was a group of around 15 people going to the building for the tour. One younger gal said she was lied to. Someone from HR said she'd be considered for a full-time job , and when she went in for the tour the bad news came, they are only hiring part-time(anyone with any experience with this company could tell her that) . You really can't trust this company!

Can you handle the work? yes, I used to work at warehouse similar to this. Can you show up every day? Yes. ( should I say more? ) Does the minisculewage bother you? ( what should I say here? I don't know what that means.

Do they ask if I am in college? If so, I will say yes.