I'm a Robot
- Predictable nationwide flat rates that are simple, fast and transparent
- Customers use their own packaging that fits their products and brand
- Five rate options based on package size for greater convenience
- Customers can ship UPS® Simple Rate packages by UPS 2nd Day Air®, UPS 3 Day Select® and UPS® Ground services
Small business owners manage many uncertainties, but now the final cost of shipping doesn’t have to be one of them. Just in time for the holiday shipping rush, UPS (NYSE:UPS) today announced UPS Simple Rate, a predictable flat rate (1) shipping option designed to help small and medium-sized businesses (SMBs) streamline and simplify their outbound processes.
“UPS responds to our customers’ need for more convenience, choice and control,”said Kevin Warren, chief marketing officer at UPS. “Simple Rate helps small businesses take the guesswork out of shipping by providing simple, fast and transparent flat rates nationwide with guaranteed on-time delivery and no special packaging required.”
UPS Simple Rate enables SMBs to ship by UPS 2nd Day Air®, UPS 3 Day Select® and UPS® Ground services to anywhere in the U.S. for a flat rate. It offers larger size options than what is in the marketplace today and customers do not need to enter package weight and dimensions or look up shipping zones when using UPS Simple Rate. SMBs can accurately predict their shipping costs and bill their customers without incurring unexpected fees.
With UPS Simple Rate, SMBs and consumers can also use their own boxes and packaging sized to fit their products and enhance the brand experience. Shippers needing greater flexibility in box sizes and options can buy boxes at The UPS Store® locations or other retail outlets. UPS Customer Technology Program (CTP) customers can order UPS Simple Rate branded boxes (2) through the CTP program site.
UPS customers will continue to enjoy fast transit times, guaranteed delivery, convenient pickup options and more than 50,000 drop-off locations offered by UPS. UPS Simple Rate is available in the U.S. 50 states, with separate rates for Alaska and Hawaii. The rates are backed by UPS’s service guarantee, reliability and tracking. UPS Simple Rate is available to account and non-UPS account holders through UPS.com/simplerate. No registration or enrollment is required.
Customers can ship their UPS Simple Rate packages by scheduling a pickup, dropping it at one of UPS’s convenient drop off options such as The UPS Store, UPS Access Point locations, Customer Counter, Drop Box or handing it to a UPS Driver.
1. Size and weight limitations apply. Additional charges may apply depending on package characteristics. See UPS Tariff/Terms and Conditions of Service and the UPS Rate and Service Guide for details.
2. Available to qualifying customers who participate in the UPS Customer Technology Program and meet applicable terms and condition