UPS Mad Libs

area43

Dude!!!!! Dr. Diadlover--RO(the padded)FL LMAO. Your a nut(in a good way). Sorry, for a being a little late to the par- tay(stumbled in) Wow! Dr . Diad you sure know how to do your research, unlike some other folks on this site. LOL

Anyhow, how about introducing/sharing to me some of those hot chickie babies. Let me just ride your coat tails of humor. Its nice to share. Remember that in kindergarden. Hmmmm, Hey wait!! dont you owe me a little favor. Remember when I exempted you from my research(alot of hard work) on the thread " Useless" by username. permalink # 50. Go look in the archives. he he ( : Thought I forgot. What do you think? I have a mental illness. Dysfunctional, perphaps.

Dude!! Diad---Bourbon-----Yikesss!!!! You looked messed up. LMAO Party On!! Get the party training in so you can be ready for next years 2008 "Party Strike Picket Line". Sorry tie your not invited. Boo Hooooo. Horay!! for the Teamsters. Cheers!!!! Anyhow, Diadlover - sorry for going a little long. Type a . Keep the funnies rolling. Its just what I needed. We all needed. God bless you and your family. area 43 (passed) Out _ -_-_-

cino321

I was thinking, maybe if several of us wrote in, we'd be able to make things happen. So maybe perhaps sometime this week I'll write the wonderful people of Penguin Group myself.