UPS man missing.....

rod

Retired 22 years
Strange case --- I wonder if anyone knew what his vacation plans were? Its got to be hell on the family

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

HE was found in atlanta being brainwashed in ups managment school.:surprised:

Yet another classic Rocket Man post.

Thats not funny at all.....Someones kid is missing :whiteflag:

Rocket Man doesn't care about that.

Dude. That was really tasteless. :dissapointed:
Seems you may have a case of "foot in mouth" disease.

Unfortunately his is a lifetime affliction.

Elton, I had such high hopes for you. Your more recent posts had actually begun to make sense and you were actually contributing to the discussion here, not detracting from it. However, this post shows the real you. Did you go off your meds?

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
That's one thing I dislike about the news. Here you have a story that needs following up, and they don't. Many stories don't get a follow up and you get left hanging wondering what the outcome was.

Raw

Raw Member
That's one thing I dislike about the news. Here you have a story that needs following up, and they don't. Many stories don't get a follow up and you get left hanging wondering what the outcome was.
If he were an attractive caucasion female he`d be on Nancy Grace every day! :dissapointed:

rocket man

READ THE HEADING UPS MAN MISSING NOT HIS KID . IF THEY CARED THEY BE ON THIS PUTTING A DISCRIPITION OUT like you would notice when your out there. you guys cry about this and that oh we got 35 cent raise were screwed but your making 25 an hour plus. grow up get real . last time i checked this is a country of free speech. im sorry thats some one is missing but it happens every day if you knew or i knew all the crap that happens in one day wed all jump off a bridge you dont like my opnion. you guys ask some of the STUPID QUESTIONS like IS UPS SAVING GAS ECT ECT ECT .YOU guys ask questions like your in a hub of one . get rea;read the contract go to a union meeting call your hall say thanks for being there get involved union meetings are boring but ITS showing RESPECT you would not have HALF of what you have.with out.

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
READ THE HEADING UPS MAN MISSING NOT HIS KID . IF THEY CARED THEY BE ON THIS PUTTING A DISCRIPITION OUT like you would notice when your out there. you guys cry about this and that oh we got 35 cent raise were screwed but your making 25 an hour plus. grow up get real . last time i checked this is a country of free speech. im sorry thats some one is missing but it happens every day if you knew or i knew all the crap that happens in one day wed all jump off a bridge you dont like my opnion. you guys ask some of the STUPID QUESTIONS like IS UPS SAVING GAS ECT ECT ECT .YOU guys ask questions like your in a hub of one . get rea;read the contract go to a union meeting call your hall say thanks for being there get involved union meetings are boring but ITS showing RESPECT you would not have HALF of what you have.with out.

Kinda hard typing when all your fingers are taped together, eh???

rocket man

steve the ups guy putting your holloween mask on early in that picture of you it worked its scary. i typed this with one finger guess wich one.?

MonavieLeaker

Bringin Teh_Lulz

What does 35 cent raises have to do with a human being missing?

Someone ban this maroon

Cementups

Box Monkey

Relevance = 0 :knockedout: