UPS MANAGEMENT UNLOADING TRUCKS

Cementups

Box Monkey
Do you? I bet you have the solutions. Give us your feedback, smartass. Im waiting..View attachment 209597

I'm not quite sure why you feel it necessary to bring yourself down to name calling. But if there was anything I ever felt that the company was doing against the contract then I would file a grievance. And I've filed on supervisors working as well. Never a fear of targeting. Fear is what they want from you. Don't succumb. Make them follow the contract.

The unfortunate reality is that your brothers and/or local stewards and BA's don't do enough to stand up to management. They are the ones who let you down most and as a paying member you shouldn't stand for that either. Your votes bring in or take out those people, so find it in your best interest to bring in the right people. Fortunately here in the 776 we have a very strong and vocal group and our grievances are heard on a very regular basis, not stacking up on a supervisor and BA's desk collecting dust.

Dulce Bombón

I'm Legal Gringo! UPS Latina Heat! Haters ❤ me!
I'm not quite sure why you feel it necessary to bring yourself down to name calling. But if there was anything I ever felt that the company was doing against the contract then I would file a grievance. And I've filed on supervisors working as well. Never a fear of targeting. Fear is what they want from you. Don't succumb. Make them follow the contract.

The unfortunate reality is that your brothers and/or local stewards and BA's don't do enough to stand up to management. They are the ones who let you down most and as a paying member you shouldn't stand for that either. Your votes bring in or take out those people, so find it in your best interest to bring in the right people. Fortunately here in the 776 we have a very strong and vocal group and our grievances are heard on a very regular basis, not stacking up on a supervisor and BA's desk collecting dust.

Well, stop just assuming on things first of all. How do you know if I filed grievances or not? If I posted something and you get offended is on you not not me. If you took it personally, maybe ia because is true. I posted this thread to tell everyone what is actually going on and people can express themselves freely. We dont need negativity like Im not doing nothing. I am it's called "exposure". People, may have same problems this is ab opportunity of free expression.
Peace ✌ ✌ .

Dulce Bombón

I'm Legal Gringo! UPS Latina Heat! Haters ❤ me!
I don't know, it's not really my business since I didn't file. There's more than enough vultures around to take the free money.

Well, maybe you are not having same positions as others, and its ok. Its a right, we all have its not free money when they take your time and sent them home. They are the vultures (management). They are doing what they supposed to be doing.

542thruNthru

Its hapenning all around the country. UPS Management, and Supervisors still unloading:confused2: trucks. Even when the contract specify they can't :blink:touch packages. Probably, its because contract is not into effect until approval,:confused: who knows. They don't care:closedeye, but we should:yesssmileyf:!! Also, noticing hours getting shorter:sad:? Not even for gas :money:money. No 3 1/2 hours:oops: guaranteed? Are they sending you home earlier? :kickedoutsmile: :youreright:.Big Contract Violation!! Its time to do something about it!!! :yes:Stewards, union personnel needs to take care of us. After all, most of us are paying for :helpsmiliunion dues. We need to be united and stronger on this:punk: matters. New hires, and current employees, know your rights!!! Be Alert.:yesssmileyf: It's happening to you?:nervoussmiley: Share your story, and comment below. :yes:
"Be BRAVE, no one Remembers a coward". (Christopher M. Hurley).

PT Union members learn real fast that filing grievances puts a target on your back. Write ups, shorten hours or force you to stay late, put in the worse loads. Grievances get put on the back burner for months until you forget what you even filed on and if you do get some form of payment it will only be for a couple dollars. And nothing will change.

Every time you talk about your building it sounds like the worst place ever I feel sorry for you guys

Do you? I bet you have the solutions. Give us your feedback, smartass. Im waiting..View attachment 209597

Tell them to file grievances. You can file them as well. Have you filed for sups working? Your BA and Shop Steward can't be every where at once. They need you to file.

Well, stop just assuming on things first of all. How do you know if I filed grievances or not? If I posted something and you get offended is on you not not me. If you took it personally, maybe ia because is true. I posted this thread to tell everyone what is actually going on and people can express themselves freely. We dont need negativity like Im not doing nothing. I am it's called "exposure". People, may have same problems this is ab opportunity of free expression.
Peace ✌ ✌ .

Have you filed a grievance. A call to arms needs a leader. Are you leading your union brothers to file grievances in your building? We don't even know what building you are in. So how are you exposing it? Management doesn't work in my building we file all the time.

Cementups

Box Monkey
Every time you talk about your building it sounds like the worst place ever I feel sorry for you guys

Tell them to file grievances. You can file them as well. Have you filed for sups working? Your BA and Shop Steward can't be every where at once. They need you to file.

Have you filed a grievance. A call to arms needs a leader. Are you leading your union brothers to file grievances in your building? We don't even know what building you are in. So how are you exposing it? Management doesn't work in my building we file all the time.

Don't bother offering him any suggestions. I basically told him all the same stuff you did but he didn't want to hear it. The guy has participated in a whopping 3 post here, 2 of which he started. He only cares about your opinion if it mirrors his. He doesn't want help. He's trying to bring awareness :rolleyes:. That sweet dumpling that he is. :rolleyes:

542thruNthru

Don't bother offering him any suggestions. I basically told him all the same stuff you did but he didn't want to hear it. The guy has participated in a whopping 3 post here, 2 of which he started. He only cares about your opinion if it mirrors his. He doesn't want help. He's trying to bring awareness :rolleyes:

Oh I know. He's one of those people that likes to crow and act like he's ready to do something but is looking for other people to do it for him.

Probably has never filed a grievance on sups working. That's why he won't answer the question.