UPS MANAGEMENT UNLOADING TRUCKS

Daf

Have they exhausted all efforts to staff the operation?? They need to allow double shifting, earlier start times, need to be hiring, ect. Start filing and keep filing.

Dulce Bombón

I'm Legal Gringo! UPS Latina Heat! Haters ❤ me!
Every time you talk about your building it sounds like the worst place ever I feel sorry for you guys

You dont need to know basics about me. Im just telling you what is going on, most of UPS Facilities. That's our job to report or filed the grievance and Stewards be in our side not kissing Ass with Management. That's what they are doing most of then. Its a FACT. They wont admitted but I saw them faternizing with them. Not cool.

Tell them to file grievances. You can file them as well. Have you filed for sups working? Your BA and Shop Steward can't be every where at once. They need you to file.

Have you filed a grievance. A call to arms needs a leader. Are you leading your union brothers to file grievances in your building? We don't even know what building you are in. So how are you exposing it? Management doesn't work in my building we file all the time.

Smashmouth

Its hapenning all around the country. UPS Management, and Supervisors still unloading:confused2: trucks. Even when the contract specify they can't :blink:touch packages. Probably, its because contract is not into effect until approval,:confused: who knows. They don't care:closedeye, but we should:yesssmileyf:!! Also, noticing hours getting shorter:sad:? Not even for gas :money:money. No 3 1/2 hours:oops: guaranteed? Are they sending you home earlier? :kickedoutsmile: :youreright:.Big Contract Violation!! Its time to do something about it!!! :yes:Stewards, union personnel needs to take care of us. After all, most of us are paying for :helpsmiliunion dues. We need to be united and stronger on this:punk: matters. New hires, and current employees, know your rights!!! Be Alert.:yesssmileyf: It's happening to you?:nervoussmiley: Share your story, and comment below. :yes:
"Be BRAVE, no one Remembers a coward". (Christopher M. Hurley).

Please, half the guys at my buildings local sort work at the local Walmart distribution warehouse during the day and only have jobs at UPS for benefits....they all bolt as soon has the sort is down, leaving a handful of guys to clean up, gas, wash and park. We full timers tried to explain the sacrifices previous people made to get them a 3 1/2 hour guarantee but they don't give a rats ass. We filed grievances on their behalf to try to get UPS to pay them the guaranteeand to make them stay and the union sided with the company that they could leave and get a pay actual!!

tacken

So how many more post about Sups working? We work at UPS and they will due what ever they want. So lets move on to something else !

WTFm8

Fortunately here in the 776 we have a very strong and vocal group and our grievances are heard on a very regular basis, not stacking up on a supervisor and BA's desk collecting dust.

I thought it was about monthly I’d see the 776 BA at my building with a fat stack of grievances. Even more frequently in last 1.5-2 months.

The BA called put one of the stewards at the contract meeting the other Sunday for not seeing grievances from him.

Cementups

Box Monkey
I thought it was about monthly I’d see the 776 BA at my building with a fat stack of grievances. Even more frequently in last 1.5-2 months.

The BA called put one of the stewards at the contract meeting the other Sunday for not seeing grievances from him.

I only know from recent personal grievances. Maybe it was purely a timing thing but the most recent grievances I've filed were heard within the a week or so. But even monthly is far better than the OP claims that aren't being for months or years at a time.

WorkingAsDirected

I only know from recent personal grievances. Maybe it was purely a timing thing but the most recent grievances I've filed were heard within the a week or so. But even monthly is far better than the OP claims that aren't being for months or years at a time.

I file grievances on a weekly basis. Very few have gotten heard. I ask about them all the time and the response i get is they are deadlocked, it goes through a process, ect. I still have unheard grievances from 2015. I think this is the reason why most members don't file. It takes too long.

Cementups

Box Monkey
I file grievances on a weekly basis. Very few have gotten heard. I ask about them all the time and the response i get is they are deadlocked, it goes through a process, ect. I still have unheard grievances from 2015. I think this is the reason why most members don't file. It takes too long.

I would say that it being "deadlocked" is a bullcrap excuse that your BA or steward is using and they aren't doing their job effectively to represent you. You need some stronger people in there. I hate hearing about other locals who are so weak that things get put on the back burner. This will be one of the downfalls of Teamsters as a whole.

Dulce Bombón

I'm Legal Gringo! UPS Latina Heat! Haters ❤ me!
So how many more post about Sups working? We work at UPS and they will due what ever they want. So lets move on to something else !

Soo.. Why you are here? Just for fun, criticized others opinion? This is not the only thread here you know?

Smashmouth

We are lucky if our grievances get heard every three months. We dont see a BA. Our steward negotiates them. And then the scumbag makes deals with the company and handfuls of grievances miraculously have “no merit”....and he somehow gets 30 stops less then everyone else.