Ups not standing behind their own policy

Re-Raise

image.jpeg

Re-Raise

Snitches get stitches.
While that may be funny, I think anyone who witnesses a crime and doesn't step up to stop it, is somewhat complicit in allowing it to continue.

The reason I stepped up to stop the identity theft in the town I delivered to, was because a young man I was friends with was killed in a local bar by a man who was going by another man's identity. He fled to Mexico after the murder and was never found. I didn't want something like that to happen again.

Last edited:

Indecisi0n

While that may be funny, I think anyone who witnesses a crime and doesn't step up to stop it, is somewhat complicit in allowing it to continue.

The reason I stepped up to stop the identity theft in the town I delivered to, was because a young man I was friends with was killed in a local bar by a man who was going another man's identity. He fled to Mexico after the murder and was never found. I didn't want something like that to happen again.
Snitches get found in ditches.

10 Pt

Had that conversation about the local tribe yesterday. Their morals change once they get paid. They were against a national chain store building a new store because the rain runoff might affect their river fishing. But once they were offered a few million over the next 10 years, they seemed to forget about that matter.
Now they can go to Kroger's to buy walleye.

Shiftless

a while back I seen an employee stealing and opening boxes at which time I notified my supervisor and lp They then put cameras around his area and caught him and was arrested But do you think I would receive the reward ..,,,, lol nope I was told no because this said person who was stealing did not steal enough for me to qualify for reward ..... I said yes because we caught him before he was able to . This place is just a big bullying deceptive company

For me it would be reward enough the guy was fired and arrested?

I had a guy come up to me once and said "I just saw a guy open a package and hide the item under the outside of the dock what to I do?" I said go tell your Sup. I come back a couple hours later and ask how did it go? He says "I told the sup and he said don't tell me! Tell someone else I wanna go home" So I asked who did you tell? He says "You know my situation, I cant loose this job!" I said you got two choices, do the right thing and tell another sup right now! Or if I don't see you do it I will go tell the story you told me! You know its the right thing to do I will back you up! Long story short, he did tell another sup. Now being watched, the thief walked back after he clocked out then grabbed his jacket and walked over and stuffed it in his jacket. Thief got to the gate where the Guard shack was and LP asked if he had anything he shouldn't have?? Guy knew he was caught and pulled out a retail priced 29 dollar radio? DUMB M-FER! The guy who saw and turned him in was a great employee! Altho he stuttered in what he knew he had to do, he did the right thing! Mind you this is his second job because life had knocked hard on his door with a seriously ill child. He chose to do did what ever it took (work 2 Jobs) to take care of his Family. Here is the best part. Thief was FIRED! Then the Sup was FIRED! Then !Not even knowing there was a reward for his actions he received $5,000 dollars tax free!

NO room at UPS for Thief's! TURN THEM IN!