ups or sdn?

the other morning i woke up and saw my black ups shirt, and the logo was upside down....sdn?...hmm, that seemed a little weird, so i searched it on yahoo and came up with website of the US treasury, under foriegn assets control, and there was a list called the sdn list (Specially Designated Nationalists), pretty much a list of "terrorists" and organizations that the US keeps from obtaining assets and what have you.... heres the link

U.S. Treasury - SDN List

Hypothesis: The list looks more like a list of important personnel rather than terrorists. The list is 200+ pages, so how would they know all these foriegners anyway?...They may be shareholders of US corporations, such as UPS, and if they are, they probably own a good chunk.

Then when i told my cousin about it, he looked at the logo and noticed that it was a five sided shape, a pentagram, which is also a symbol of the illuminati....i think we have a connection here...what do you think?

helenofcalifornia

Talking about black UPS shirts....at our center all the management have started wearing them. Is this true in all centers or is this just a "West coast thang?"

JustAnotherBody

Then when i told my cousin about it, he looked at the logo and noticed that it was a five sided shape, a pentagram, which is also a symbol of the illuminati....i think we have a connection here...what do you think?

i bought a gallon of 1% milk and a 12 pack of ruby red squirt tonight.
total..... $6.66

that and your post and im not sleeping tonight.
ahhhhhhh!

hoser, some things just need to be investigated, esp if it concerns us since we are employees

ja4079, i have a black ups shirt b/c im a supervisor, and thats what we wear

helenofcalifornia, im not sure if all the hubs do black shirts, but im on the east coast, so im guessin they all do, i have only been workin for ups for only about 5 months...what did your sups wear b4 the black shirts?

spitt2000, the black helicopters arent gonna get me, cuz this **** is anonymous, i can say whatever i want, i dont need the tin foil either, lol

JustAnotherBody, try heatin up the milk a bit, itll put you right to sleep

over9five, thanks, im glad you appreciate my post, but i want to know what your opinions are, do yous see any truth to the ideas i put forth