ups polos and goretex jackets

I

ironylife

anybody know why these items arent carried by cintas anymore. when I was ordering new logo socks, the operator said its was a ups corporate decision, but didnt give details. The cotton jackets just dont do much in heavy rain...they are useless.

J

ja7618

The socks are not nearly as good quality as before, they fade and logos falls after a few washings. I thought we would at least get a break on shipping if not free.

tieguy

Banned
Homeland security tightened up the rules and required controls on uniform items. Paruse any manufactorer of uniform items and you will see references to those regulations.

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
anybody know why these items arent carried by cintas anymore. when I was ordering new logo socks, the operator said its was a ups corporate decision, but didnt give details. The cotton jackets just dont do much in heavy rain...they are useless.
we don't even use cintas anymore. I had an order form here for the new company but can't find it right now. I have new socks from them and they are nice quality.

B

blueice

i order the old style socks...from a company out of NC..theyre cheap priced and hold up fine.. as far as the jackets the inner shell works great in the rain

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
we don't even use cintas anymore. I had an order form here for the new company but can't find it right now. I have new socks from them and they are nice quality.

This is an over two year old thread that has been brought back to life. The polo shirts are long gone, and Twin Hill has the uniform contract now. My last Cintas ankle socks lasted two years without the logos falling off and have no holes in them. They are fixing to get replaced by the Twin Hills, which are a little cheaper. My current ones are too faded.

tourists24

I simply buy me some good Nike ankle high black socks. Awesome quality and comfortable... If management says anything (which is only when they are on their kick), I switch to the one of two pair of brown UPS I own that are collecting dust in my locker...lol Next day, back to my comfy socks

ukUPSer43199

loader/driver helper
hi all,
so are the polo shirts not in commision any more?
i bought a brown and dark camo green NY yankees cap which i wear...luckilly for me it matches the uniform..lol

cheers,
john:weightlifter: