UPS President Eskew challenged to debate on 60 minutes

T

therodog

just realized, saintteam0 only mispelled 287 words on this thread, not bad.

T

thedrooler

Sendagain

The devil's got me?!?! Oh no! Did the Lord reveal this to you in a vision? And all this time I thought a person's relationship with his/her God was a private and personal thing. I thought me and God were on pretty good terms. Geez, I didn't think that by not being a blathering idiot with an axe to grind with a large American corporation, I would be putting my relationship with God in jeopardy. Please, DON'T pray for me.

Drooler

S

sendagain

Hey Drooler,
You're right man, I should watch my mouth and realize you were just joking. I need to chill. Maybe it's another new manager who has to prove he's gonna save UPS by riding our backs everyday. They always put the new managers in my center.

U

upsmule

<font color="ff0000">HEY SAINT!!!! still waiting for the answer to my question(totally un-related to this thread)still dying from curiosity....posted on 9/8. Are you able to answer the question? Or just not willing, as there is only one correct answer to it...
icon45.gif
</font>

S

saintteamo

ups mule, I would say that he should because I have accepted his son as my savior and have tried to fiolow his laws at least what little I know of them. Including that I have stood for what is right at ups and elsewhere and when I recognized what ups was I refused to">>do something for myself.." by joining mgmt and being a part of the problem. etcas ups mgrs tempted me to do.

U

upsmule

<font color="ff0000">Well, the one answer was correct...until you added the "and". In Christ alone my freind, in Christ alone. I wish you well, thanks</font>

D

dammor

I read something in the paper today that really made sense to me. It was a article written by someone who's Mother had died recently. She was saying that what her Mother gave her was this attitude. "The barn burned down, now I can see the moon."

I'd have to say Thanks Mom.