UPS Pride Truck

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
To be fair the gay people I know don’t speak about it ever. They are successful happy people with homes and careers and lives. The community you’re probably speaking of are the vocal minority who really are just unhappy with who they are, similar to the person you’re referring to here.
Okay, but people mocked conservatives when they used the 'slippery slope' argument about gay marriage.

Now here we are.

TBH

An officially retired Oregonian .
Okay, but people mocked conservatives when they used the 'slippery slope' argument about gay marriage.

Now here we are.
My niece and her Wife got married in 2017. They are very happy loving people. So, your point is? Gays and Lesbians getting married effects your life, how?

Ou812fu

Polishing toilet bowls since 1966.
Not allowing gays to marry in public services violated the Equal protection clause of the Constitution. Same with affirmative action.
It is what it is.
The courts struck down affirmative action. No church should have to marry anyone they don't believe should be married.

Brownsocks

Just a dog
The courts struck down affirmative action. No church should have to marry anyone they don't believe should be married.
I agree with you.
Churches can refuse to marry gay people, public services cant discriminate.
They shutdown affirmative action because it violated the equal protection clause.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Are they HOT. If so --pictures please.
IMG_4714.gif

margaritaville

Blackrock is acting like a monopoly with their ESG scores. For example: one company can't own all streaming services without being a monopoly. But if Blackrock buys massive shares in all streaming services they can force all the companies to do ESG or get screwed. Same with delivery companies, beer companies etc. They are doing a reach around to act like a monopoly and should be fined and ideally laws passed so Fink and his "forced behavior" motto can be arrested.