UPS promotes school?

brownrod

If I had an early class will ups let me leave early even if i work 2 to 3 hours?

I remember a time when our preload was so hard up for employees that you could do a no call no show and there were no consequences. They'd give you a high five on the day or two a week you actually did show up.

Depends on who you ask.

Ask a HR guy? Oh yeah, were flexible and will work with your school hours.

Ask your supervisor and they will get back to you on that.

UnconTROLLed

perfection
Give your part-time supervisor AND full-time supervisor 5 working days notice (1 week) that you have prior commitments and must leave early on that day. That is fair warning for them to be able to adjust staffing.

Give your part-time supervisor AND full-time supervisor 5 working days notice (1 week) that you have prior commitments and must leave early on that day. That is fair warning for them to be able to adjust staffing.
I don't think he is taling about a one time thing...prolly every week om MWF or TT

ArchWingz

just on mon. and wed. but they told me that they can't do because they have too many people working and they are dropping since peak season is out and only need a few to work.

Last edited:
I tried getting off for a class for this semester. The class goes from 5-8, and I work 5-10. They wouldn't let ANYONE have off in our sort this semester. So I just ended up dropping the class. This class I needed in order to take other classes. Luckily I was already registered and everything for those other classes so I am able to stay in those classes according to the head of my programs department.

But they did give me off last semester on Mondays cause I had the same situation.