UPS QDRO Form Online?

Anne

I know that this is a long shot, but two calls to the 800# (voicemail), and two separate emails to the newest correct email asking for the model QDRO form, and...crickets.

It *has* to be online somewhere! Does anybody have any idea where I can find the UPS model QDRO form?? Presumably it was on ibtupspensionfund.ups.com but of course that site is now defunct. :-(

Thanks for any assistance that anyone can provide!

Anne

How many hours you bill for that

Heh. I didn't bill anyone, at all. I'm not even in private practice any more. I was looking for them for a friend, and it took me so freakin' long to find and acquire them that I figured others probably were looking for them too and wouldn't have the resources that I have, so I put them up. :-)

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Heh. I didn't bill anyone, at all. I'm not even in private practice any more. I was looking for them for a friend, and it took me so freakin' long to find and acquire them that I figured others probably were looking for them too and wouldn't have the resources that I have, so I put them up. :-)

You sure you’re a lawyer

Anne

Well, that's what my diploma from Stanford says, so I hope so, otherwise I've been doing UPL since 1992. :~/

12122599_10154365985880961_4930667046447043149_n.jpg

Shiftless

After having sat in Family Law Courts due to one of my children going thru a divorce. I can officially say "What an eye opener"! I'm not talking about the people, the Lawyers! Like any other profession, many have interesting styles for sure. I would think if most people knew how intrusive the court will be in your life, most would settle out of court and move on.

twoweeled

That was considerate of you to post them, just in case. I thought QDRO's were for use in divorces. I also thought, it was handled in the same way, regardless of company retired from. Maybe slight changes from state to state. Attorneys make QDROs sound so difficult. Are they that much work?