UPS SOCKS

Is that statement a self-defense? :bigsmile2: LMAO
Not self, but in defense of those that can't defend themselves.

Cowboy hat, cowboy boots and spandex?
Saw a gal in the bar dressed like that one night..WOOOZER!!

That's kind of what I was thinking! Holstein print!:rofl::rofl:
Did you see her too???

Spurs and spandex don't mix well.
I'm sorry, You didn't see her

Says who?!?!?!?! Some might LIKE it.:surprised::wink2:
Seemed every guy in the bar liked her outfit that night.

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
:rofl: So who was the lucky guy that took her home? :woohoo: And what the hell is wooozer? (I'm guessing I probably didn't need to ask this, but what the hell!)

:rofl: So who was the lucky guy that took her home? :woohoo: And what the hell is wooozer? (I'm guessing I probably didn't need to ask this, but what the hell!)

Over is right...I misspelled WoooooooWzer.:happy2:

oh and to answer your first question, I was lucky because I didn't have to take her home. Taking women home from bars is a dangerous habit. I've witnessed too many catastrophes.

Coldworld

60 months and counting
With UPS shorts it seems you have to order then one size larger. My waist size is a 34 but order a 36. Why do some guys order shorts a size too small? One driver in our center looks like Richard Simmons . Another one like John Stockton of the Jazz.

there is nothing wrong with sportin' the "daisy dukes"...Im sure there are a few folks around that go commando on occasion also...:knockedout:

ups1990

there is nothing wrong with sportin' the "daisy dukes"...Im sure there are a few folks around that go commando on occasion also...:knockedout:
It would be ok, if the driver was actually named Daisy. This same driver braggs about having no tan lines. I'am getting ready to puke.:sick:

wncdriver

Hey I am fixin to order socks for the FIRST time on twinhill, how tall are the crew? If I am wearing low top hiking boots can I get away with ankle?