UPS Special Pension Buyout Offer - December 2016

Shecoope

why, do you doubt this?
Well I seen posts from the last buyout and they said buyout in 2016 and it said by December 22 of that year plus the 23rd of December this year is the beginning of Christmas week so I don’t think they will be spending the week disbursements then

Shecoope

Spoke w/ rep.@ ups special pension dept., on 12/13/19, 18552168048,was told by 2 rep. that DD would be disbursed ON 12/23/19, NOT B4 per supervisor( I have not received email/letter that others received on 11/28/19), also spoke with 2rep.@ bny Mellon 18006347936/18004180273/18006434442, not in system @this time due to UPS has not sent info., even though my status is complete, still too early, So check after the 12/16/19 to see if your ss# is in system with BNY MELLON to be processed for DD/mail payment. Hope this info helps others and if anyone receive payment through DD B4 12/23/19 please share. Hopefully anyone waiting for checks via mail, it comes b4 12/23/19 or 1/2020, hell we all know how behind Ups, fedex,USPS can get, you would think ETA would week or 2 early, thought I share.
Did you check your spam folder in your email

Mimia25

I also was reading/ comparing post from 12/2016& since the 15th was on a weekend this year I thought maybe early disbursement that's why I made confirmation on today. I am only repeating info given on today by rep on both ends.. It would be common sense to disburse funds before they 23, and hopefully it will happen, again we all know Ups is #'s not common sense.

Tinka16

I received the email stating by Dec 23 on Nov 29 and have been calling every few days since. A representative told me two days ago that the last update she received from supervision was Nov 28 stating deposits will be in by Dec 23...she said she has not received any update since. Then, today I was told Dec 23, however, I did not ask more questions today since I have already (shamefully) been calling them alot.

Shecoope

I received the email stating by Dec 23 on Nov 29 and have been calling every few days since. A representative told me two days ago that the last update she received from supervision was Nov 28 stating deposits will be in by Dec 23...she said she has not received any update since. Then, today I was told Dec 23, however, I did not ask more questions today since I have already (shamefully) been calling them alot.
Same here you would think they would have it in by the 23rd since Christmas is coming
Me too you would think they would have it in by next week since Christmas is fastly approaching