UPS Special Pension Buyout Offer - December 2016

Tinka16

I don't think they are concerned with the fact that Christmas is coming, even though we are! But, I just hope that it really does hit our accts before the 23rd or at least the day of the 23rd.

Shecoope

I don't think they are concerned with the fact that Christmas is coming, even though we are! But, I just hope that it really does hit our accts before the 23rd or at least the day of the 23rd.
I’m going to keep my fingers crossed hopefully it will be next week or on the 23rd they would have to post on the same day since banks are closed Christmas Day

Tinka16

Friendly Reminder: Terms and Conditions-

Discussion can be animated, which is fine, but we do not welcome personal attacks, on- or off-board. Derogatory, insulting, or belittling statements, directed at other members as well as direct or indirect personal attacks are not permitted on our forum.

It is fine to disagree with a different viewpoint, but please limit this to challenging the idea and not make your comments a personal challenge or make derogatory personal comments about individuals or their choices or circumstances, which disparage their ideas, opinions, their occupation or their personal situation. These examples are not exhaustive. Insulting or disparaging another member is a personal attack regardless of the manner in which it is done. These offensive comments are contrary to the spirit of legitimate, reasoned debate and damaging to the purpose of our community.

You agree not to post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, insulting, sexually-oriented or any material that may violate any applicable laws. Doing so may lead to you being immediately and permanently banned from this site. The IP address of all posts are recorded to aid in enforcing these conditions.

Shecoope

Friendly Reminder: Terms and Conditions-

Discussion can be animated, which is fine, but we do not welcome personal attacks, on- or off-board. Derogatory, insulting, or belittling statements, directed at other members as well as direct or indirect personal attacks are not permitted on our forum.

It is fine to disagree with a different viewpoint, but please limit this to challenging the idea and not make your comments a personal challenge or make derogatory personal comments about individuals or their choices or circumstances, which disparage their ideas, opinions, their occupation or their personal situation. These examples are not exhaustive. Insulting or disparaging another member is a personal attack regardless of the manner in which it is done. These offensive comments are contrary to the spirit of legitimate, reasoned debate and damaging to the purpose of our community.

You agree not to post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, insulting, sexually-oriented or any material that may violate any applicable laws. Doing so may lead to you being immediately and permanently banned from this site. The IP address of all posts are recorded to aid in enforcing these conditions.
When did you complete your packet

What did you do rollover
You need to open an empty IRA. There are many financial institutions to pick from.
Instead of the money being deposited into your checking or savings account it is directly deposited into your IRA.

but since you have elected to have it direct deposited into your checking account they are going to withhold taxes and if you want to put that money into and ira you have to come up with the difference in taxes.

Mimia25

My packet was complete November 8, I contacted both ups& bny Mellon 12/13/19, because I was receiving different info about disbursement dates. I was told on today that disbursement is the 12/23/19, again hopefully process will begin b4 then, but as of 12/13/19, ups has not sent info to bny Mellon to process funds, so again try to call bny Mellon after 12/16/19 to if ss# or if info has been sent to if process has started.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
She should have done a Trust to Trust transfer.

D2A0AC90-3382-4863-A43B-8908AF899AA9.gif