UPS Teleconfrence Sunday

Rick Ross

I'm into distribution!!
Wife wants :censored2:ing mini horses. I could use a few weeks off to put up fences and a stable.

Might as well grab a few of these.
Miniature Scottish Highland.jpg

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
Does it alarm anyone else on how bad UPS and the union are going above and beyond to “inform” us about this epic deal? Something isn’t right. We are missing something? This just seems bizarre to me.

Rick Ross

I'm into distribution!!
Mini horses are cool, bro, but that's a 40-year commitment. I backed out of getting ours.

We've thought of moving farther out to have room for animals like this as well. We have a pretty old farmhouse down the road with a bunch of miniature donkeys, horses and cows. Looks ilke a cool hobby if you like animals.

The other benefit would be room for the kids to have motorcycles and ATV's. The downside is leaving the lake.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
We've thought of moving further out to have room for animals like this as well. We have a pretty old farmhouse down the road with a bunch of miniature donkeys, horses and cows. Looks ilke a cool hobby if you like animals.

The other benefit would be room for the kids to have motorcycles and ATV's. The downside is leaving the lake.
I've got 300 acres. I guess I can't bitch too much about a few mini horses taking up an acre or two lol