UPS Teleconfrence Sunday

DOK

He just said no RPCD would be laid off if a 22.4 is working that day, thing is 22.4’s won’t be working Monday’s and Mondays will be light due to volume getting delivered on Saturday’s.

OMG THAT CALL WAS RIGGED>.......................canned answers at the ready......WHAT KIND OF NEWB WOULD ASK THOSE QUESTIONS?

how about 22.4 ... why are they not protected by 9.5 language?

oh... only centers that are delivering on saturday will use 22.4 drivers... contract passes SURPRISE!!!!!!!!!!! SATURDAYS FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Coldworld

60 months and counting
George...”I’ve been here 35 years, and that’s a long time”... lmao. WDFD!!!!

“We’ll see you later.. bye-bye”????? Wtf!!! This dude is the president of ups small package???? LISA sounded like she probably has what it takes to do that job...ggeeezzz

Wontmake9.5

My job is fun
Example of the questions and answers? I didn’t entertain the call.
How much will I make? Great question Sammy, we have giving part timers a huge increase blah blah..

Question 2: what will my wage be:
Another extremely excellent question billy.

Question 3: idk if this has been asked yet but what will I made with the new question... omggg genius question. Vote yes to find out..

Question 4: will 22.4 drivers take my work? Great question! Your wages will be 13/hr start.

Withbacon

It was a waste of time. All the questions would easily be answered by just looking at the TA. Hopefully they will actually post the real questions in the next few days on the upsers site.

John Boy

Left out the part about being able to opt on 9.5 list automatically IF your building has 22.4's. If not, the language is stays the same.

542thruNthru

Seriously guys. You really think those questions were not pre screened? They are not going to answer a question that makes them look bad. If they were they would allow comments.

Dollar Chasing

Biggest thing (only thing I didn’t know already) I got from the call is that the reason they are paying 22.4 drivers less money than RPCDs is that they are dealing with the competition using underpaid delivery drivers on the weekends, so they have to pay them less to stay competitive. Also, because they will “likely” be working some part-time shifts, they will be doing some easier work.