UPS to Carl Edwards or Jeff Burton in 09'?

DS

Fenderbender
Why do rednecks like to do it doggie style?
So they can both watch nascar...ok its old
My 1.8 litre sentra could give that thing a run:whiteflag:

helenofcalifornia

Finally, a driver that will be competitive right away. Edwards would be awesome. Burton is a little bit more laid (sp) back than Edwards, but both in the top 10. Make the deal UPS, sounds like Office Depot doesn't have the money.

rod

Retired 22 years
How about putting their money behind Dick Trickle? I can see the new advertising slogan now -- What can Dick do for you? :happy2:

wkmac

How about putting their money behind Dick Trickle? I can see the new advertising slogan now -- What can Dick do for you? :happy2:

NO! NO! NO!

FloMax

For those unfamilar with flomax, this first sentence from heir website and the name Dick Trickle should say it all.

Welcome to 4FLOMAX.com — where you can find important and relevant information about male urinary symptoms due to BPH (Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia).

Imagine the potential!

:happy-very:

govols019

You smell that?
Edwards has always came across to me as a steroid user. He scares me.

Jeff Burton is where I hope we go. Then I can finally pull for the UPS car because it'll be a Chevy like God meant for it to be.

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
I wouldn't mind if UPS took an interest in one of our local guys, Reed Sorenson. Young and aggressive. I used to deliver to his parents back when Reed first starting racing go-carts. They would leave a couple thousand cash on the carport for a hopped up Briggs Stratton engine shipped COD. Nice folks.

Cementups

Box Monkey
^^you ever know. Target is rumored to be leaving NASCAR. Weirder things have happened.

I think either JB or CE woould represent UPS well.

old brown shoe

30 year driver
Put a winner in the drivers seat (Edwards) and the ups car will be running up front and getting some camera time. He will be here for the long haul. Don't get me wrong Burton is a great driver and person too but proubly wont be around a whole lot longer.

helenofcalifornia

The only thing that bothers me about Edwards is that he has no hot wife at the races (he is single) only the hot mom. (Not that there is anything wrong with that)

diesel96

The only thing that bothers me about Edwards is that he has no hot wife at the races (he is single) only the hot mom. (Not that there is anything wrong with that)

MILF.....Maybe she's COUGAR?????

govols019Re: UPS to Carl Edwards or Jeff Burton in 09'?
Edwards has always came across to me as a steroid user. He scares me