UPS truck stolen; home invasion follows

jw55wags

Way to go steve--now your are on the most wanted list in Florida. Your sentence will be two years delivering in ice and snow > no shorts!!!

gded

Happened to me twice. one time i had a gun to my head while the theif stole my cod money the other was by a kid pointing a gun to me demanding my wallet. not good memories I was really scared:sick:

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
Way to go steve--now your are on the most wanted list in Florida. Your sentence will be two years delivering in ice and snow > no shorts!!!

We should start a UPS time share thing. I'll swap with one of you frozen guys during peak each year. Now this, would be a great idea.

LiL"Comet"

Did someone post my pic of the pkg car backed up to the house? I don't see the picture.

LOL

4_1_219.gif

...and your helper will have been recently released from a women's correctional facility. Her name is "Butch".

36_1_19.gif

LMAO!!!!

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
We should start a UPS time share thing. I'll swap with one of you frozen guys during peak each year. Now this, would be a great idea.
Will your wife stay home in that sexy FEDEX outfit and cook for us Mass boys ?? Cuz me and Bigbaboo and over 95 and Browniehound are comming down there??

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
Will your wife stay home in that sexy FEDEX outfit and cook for us Mass boys ?? Cuz me and Bigbaboo and over 95 and Browniehound are comming down there??
That's good Cove, Big needs to get out of the house. Take him out and show him a night on the town. :wink2:

One year my helper was a retired policeman. He carried a Glock (45 IIRC) with at all times. Put a Honda in front of my 23000 lb GVWR 10 cube, point a gun at me and see what happens, but how many drivers have an armed back-up in the jump seat?

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

One year my helper was a retired policeman. He carried a Glock (45 IIRC) with at all times. Put a Honda in front of my 23000 lb GVWR 10 cube, point a gun at me and see what happens, but how many drivers have an armed back-up in the jump seat?

I would have asked for a different helper or had him leave the piece at home or in his car--not on my pkg car.

sdf6hr2

this 'song' may be somehow related to the incident in question...

the 'artist' is m.i.a. , the 'song' is paperplanes; throughout this catchy little ditty is the sound of gun fire and cash registers opening. "ups trucks" are referenced twice towards the end, in the context of being loaded with goods and money... i wonder if this planted the seed of the idea to attempt what they did....who says the world isn't going to.................

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ

Come on down. I'll do you guys one better.
I'll leave my mother in law to cook for you,
authentic Cuban food, yum.

Last edited:

Big Babooba

Come on down. I'll do you guys one better.
I'll leave my mother in law to cook for you,
authentic Cuban food, yum.
I spent yesterday shoveling snow and raking my roof. You spent it photographing alligators. Does your Mother-in-law cook gators? There's a place near me that serves gator. I'm trying to work up the courage to try it.

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
I spent yesterday shoveling snow and raking my roof. You spent it photographing alligators. Does your Mother-in-law cook gators? There's a place near me that serves gator. I'm trying to work up the courage to try it.
Oh Big, Alligator is very good. Even I've had it and I haven't ever been to Fla in my life. If you like fish/seafood at all you will like gator. It's more of a white meat and very mild in flavor.