UPS using golf carts to help deliver Christmas packages, providing a more personal approach

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
UPS using golf carts to help deliver Christmas packages, providing a more personal approach - Orlando Sentinel

Gretchen Castro dashed through the suburban streets of Waterford Lakes in a golf cart towing a trailer full of packages.

The retired Puerto Rican cop, 52, is a “seasonal helper” hired by United Parcel Service to ease the chaos of large delivery trucks bombarding neighborhoods during peak holiday online shopping season.

“It’s fun!” Castro said, waving to a man and his young son walking their dog. “I like talking to people — the old ladies love me! I socialize with them.”

rod

Retired 22 years
UPS using golf carts to help deliver Christmas packages, providing a more personal approach - Orlando Sentinel

Gretchen Castro dashed through the suburban streets of Waterford Lakes in a golf cart towing a trailer full of packages.

The retired Puerto Rican cop, 52, is a “seasonal helper” hired by United Parcel Service to ease the chaos of large delivery trucks bombarding neighborhoods during peak holiday online shopping season.

“It’s fun!” Castro said, waving to a man and his young son walking their dog. “I like talking to people — the old ladies love me! I socialize with them.”

She likes talking to people----not a care in the world. It's fun. I thought you guys had it rough.

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
Wait till Berlin sees this !!! Ole Gretchen will be towing three carts of pkgs and won’t have time to puke if she wants to stay