UPS vs. Simpsons

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
It was hilarious, I was roflmao. Especially after the driver threatend to bring in the wrath of big brown and Lisa says "what if we are not here" and he replys, We will make two more attempts. Good one!

sendagain

How many times I wanted revenge like that I just can't tell you. I once had a new customer order half a truckload of cartons from us and never used them. I asked for them back and nobody knew what had happened to them. They really took us for a ride. When I saw all those trucks roll up on Simpson's house, I was living my dream.

Fredless

APWA Hater
lol! I guess one of the writers got pissed off that they missed the driver three times, then requested AM delivery for their GROUND package (god that pisses me off as a PM clerk having customers DEMAND their ground package gets delivered before noon at a residence) and had to go to the customer counter to pick it up.

moreluck

golden ticket member
The part that caught my ear was the location of the customer service center...."where the old Crown Books used to be"

I loved Crown Books.....40% off new releases. Where did they go??

I guess people chose to pay full price at Borders & sip coffee.

Does this count as hijacking a thread? Hope not.:)

BrownKnows

That was a great clip! You know you're "Big Time" when your or your company (or its cartoon "likeness") appear in The Simpsons! Good stuff!

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
The part that caught my ear was the location of the customer service center...."where the old Crown Books used to be"

I loved Crown Books.....40% off new releases. Where did they go??

I guess people chose to pay full price at Borders & sip coffee.

Does this count as hijacking a thread? Hope not.:)
Hey more, I like to buy magazines and books at Costco. That way I can get a book, dogfood, fuji apples, barstools, lightbulbs, diamond earrings and beach towels all in the same shopping trip...

I just watched that clip again... It's really funny...

moreluck

golden ticket member
Hey, why not? If you are getting creamated you can pick out a pretty urn from TJMaxx & More or from Home Goods Store.:)