UPS worker caught literally rolling box down the sidewalk during delivery (VIDEO)

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
UPS worker caught literally rolling box down the sidewalk during delivery (VIDEO) - Daily Hive

Another video has surfaced online showing a delivery gone-wrong in Canada and this time UPS is to blame.

In the video, you can see a UPS employee delivering a large parcel to a residential home on Wednesday, January 9 just before 4:30 pm.

But rather than using a trolly to help carry the box, or even make an attempt to carry it, the worker rolls the parcel along the sidewalk, flipping the box and its contents over repeatedly.

oldngray

nowhere special
How else was he supposed to get it up those stairs?

Customers think packages magically float though the air as they go through the system and never touch a conveyor belt.

rod

Retired 22 years
Looks like a perfectly good delivery to me. They always used to tell us that a box had to be able to take an 18 inch (I believe) drop on all sides and corners to be eligible for pick up. I would hold the box knee high and ask the customer if I could drop it. If they said no they got to keep their box.

Looks like a perfectly good delivery to me. They always used to tell us that a box had to be able to take an 18 inch (I believe) drop on all sides and corners to be eligible for pick up. I would hold the box knee high and ask the customer if I could drop it. If they said no they got to keep their box.
The weight limit was only 25 pounds back then. Please tell us how hard you had it....

Waldo

I do this loading 100 pieces of bulk into trailers everyday. The Restoration Hardware boxes usually aren’t that heavy tho. You should see what I do to all the Rogue Fitness crap. God I hope we someday lose that account.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
“My concern is that what if this item had been irreplaceable such as a family antique, one of a kind item, or a piece of art,” continued the customer.

My concern is what if shippers actually properly packed their items? Fake, or at least hypothetical, concern is what passes for news these days, I guess...