UPS worker seen on racist rant footage while delivering to a Latino household has been terminated

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
UPS worker seen on racist rant footage while delivering to a Latino household has been terminated - NBC News

A UPS driver who went on a racist rant while delivering a package to a Latino household in Milwaukee several days before Christmas Day has been terminated, a company spokesperson told NBC News on Tuesday.

Footage caught by the home's video doorbell camera on the evening of Dec. 17 shows a white man wearing a UPS uniform, standing on a porch while holding a package and writing what appears to be a "failed to deliver" notice.

“Now you don’t get friend------ nothing...You can’t read and write and speak the friend------ English language," the UPS driver is seen saying as he pastes the notice in the home's door. A young Latino police officer lives in the house.

over9five

Staff member
He was talking to himself, unaware he was being secretly recorded. We ALL say things to ourselves that no-one else is meant to hear.

Hope they never put a recording device in my cab, because I'll surely be fired for saying "Nice rack on her!" multiple times per night...

Indecisi0n

He was talking to himself, unaware he was being secretly recorded. We ALL say things to ourselves that no-one else is meant to hear.

Hope they never put a recording device in my cab, because I'll surely be fired for saying "Nice rack on her!" multiple times per night...
I get your point but he is in a public place and has no expectation of privacy.