Driver fired after fight, photo

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
Driver fired after fight, photo - Castanet

Kelowna UPS driver fired in wake of physical altercation with customer

A former Kelowna UPS driver has lost his bid to get his job back after he was terminated, twice, in the wake of a physical altercation with a female customer.

But it wasn’t the altercation that got him fired for good, instead, it was a photo he sent to a co-worker while wearing a FedEx uniform with caption “:censored2: UPS.”

Driver Brian Trackl had been working for UPS for about 12 years on May 13, 2020 when he delivered some packages to the back of a Kelowna Pharmasave store.

A disagreement, which was caught on surveillance camera, erupted between Trackl and a customer over whether the delivery driver had to accept and take packages that the customer wanted to return, according to labour arbitration documents.

Trackl firmly shoved the female customer, causing her to stumble, after she took a few steps towards him as the argument escalated. The customer tried to throw a punch, and Trackl “proceeded to punch her in the face, with some force.”

NAHimGOOD

Nothing to see here.... Move along.
Meh...

Sounds like he should have had at least a battery charge.

Hammer to the hands will teach em to shove someone his own size.

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
social media lol , the only drivers I’ve seen get fired it usually relates to social media.

Please delete Facebook/twitter/Instagram/tiktok if you have them union brothers they’re the devil.

Hide in the woods , listen to the birds , drink from the spring , swim in the river

@MECH-lift style
🧔✊

Misthios

I love my job. Don't you?
This guy obviously didn't want his job back. Trusted the wrong people to send the photo to and for them to turn him in means he was a real piece of crap that nobody liked.

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
social media lol , the only drivers I’ve seen get fired it usually relates to social media.

Please delete Facebook/twitter/Instagram/tiktok if you have them union brothers they’re the devil.

Hide in the woods , listen to the birds , drink from the spring , swim in the river

@MECH-lift style
🧔✊
I wanted to delete my FB acct but I make too much money from it. I do have to put up with some BS but right now it's worth it.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
pqvv6v-gif.346302