UPS Years of Service Watches

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
At what years of service did UPS give out watches. I'm thinking:

25 years (one diamond)
35 years (3 diamonds).

Did they give out a 20 year watch also?

I vaguely remember they stopped the years of service catalog around 2007 ish?
Cheap Bulova for 5 years safe driving

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
Was it safe driving? Youre probably right, I said years of service, but then everyone would have one.
It was 5 years. That's why I have 3 and a pile of wallets.
I never made it to 6 years safe driving. I always ran over a mailbox or something.

View attachment 472686

This is (was) the 5 YOS watch back in the day.
A friend with a jeweler on his route had it appraised. It was $200 thirty years ago.
Please. Where is this appraiser? Probably worth my drive with 3 in mint condition and never worn.lol

oldngray

nowhere special
It was 5 years. That's why I have 3 and a pile of wallets.
I never made it to 6 years safe driving. I always ran over a mailbox or something.

Please. Where is this appraiser? Probably worth my drive with 3 in mint condition and never worn.lol
We used to get a wallet every odd year plus something else after the first year. I had so many wallets in a drawer.

rod

Retired 22 years
Wonder how many @rod Got
I never requested a UPS watch for any reward. Had a few friends who got them and for the most part they fell apart after about 6 months. To tell the truth I never wore any watch during my career. I found I operated more smoothly and with less stress without one. There were plenty of clocks and such at the businesses I delivered to and when I was delivering my rural routes I didn't care what time it was.

BrownFlush

I never requested a UPS watch for any reward. Had a few friends who got them and for the most part they fell apart after about 6 months. To tell the truth I never wore any watch during my career. I found I operated more smoothly and with less stress without one. There were plenty of clocks and such at the businesses I delivered to and when I was delivering my rural routes I didn't care what time it was.
Same here. I've never wore a watch.

BrownFlush

1709150413135.png

United Parcel Service Men's Watch 25 Years of Service Gold Wittnauer Diamond NIBOpens in a new window or tab.... $800.00

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier
I got a carrying bag for my twentieth…thanked my manager by saying “Now I have a place to put all my grievances in” … the look on his face was priceless…