UPS Years of Service Watches

Thebrownblob

I keep all my stuff. I'm not a miserable person. Granted I'll probably toss it all at some point but I guess that's better than some retirees I know that put it all up on a wall to look at everyday. :)
The place sucks to work at, but it’s nice to get trinkets showing that they actually appreciate, too bad. They don’t do that much anymore.

542thruNthru

The place sucks to work at, but it’s nice to get trinkets showing that they actually appreciate, too bad. They don’t do that much anymore.
I feel bad for the guys retiring and saying goodbye. It always seems to be on a Friday and half the drivers are bitching and itching to leave so they can start the weekend. Guy/Girl put in 30+ years and you can't give up 15 min to celebrate them?

Thebrownblob

I feel bad for the guys retiring and saying goodbye. It always seems to be on a Friday and half the drivers are bitching and itching to leave so they can start the weekend. Guy/Girl put in 30+ years and you can't give up 15 min to celebrate them?
Yep, we spend a lot of years working in that place spend most of our lives with people who are acquaintances and some become friends for life.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
I'd much prefer my special Miku watch over some gay UPS one. One of 3900 made.

View attachment 485506

IMG_5539.jpeg

Ok then

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
Let me put it in a way you might understand...

A hair bun is like a bikini for a girl. A man bun is like wearing jeans while "sailing"
View attachment 485542

Also, you might want to consider not wearing pants for a while. Because those legs are whiter than @rod hair!
I don't know why you put sailing in quotations but I don't own shorts and I keep everything covered when I'm in the sun for an extended amount of time because I like looking ten years younger than my actual age and prefer not to have dried out wrinkly brown leather sun damaged raisin skin when I'm older.

542thruNthru

I don't know why you put sailing in quotations but I don't own shorts and I keep everything covered when I'm in the sun for an extended amount of time because I like looking ten years younger than my actual age and prefer not to have dried out wrinkly brown leather sun damaged raisin skin when I'm older.
Cool....

312ae9e9-cb21-49d2-a85d-27265079a8f5_text.gif

542thruNthru

My reply wasn't even that long by the way. You probably just read everything on a two inch wide phone screen so every sentence looks like a three-column magazine page.
Lighten up toots. You're taking this too seriously. This isn't current events. I'm not going to debate you about your thesis on the effects of the sun.

I have NOT been lurking

Degenerate Member
Enjoy vitamin d deficiency