Upsers.com after retirement

Gixxer2003

i just logged in to look at a few things i have limited access as a matter of fact since I retired I’ve been losing access little by little. Does anyone know how long we will be able to access the website after u retire. I may need some paystub copies i just don’t know the dates right now

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Generally you get locked out at the 6 month mark. I have been retired for 18 months and can still log on.

If you are looking for paychecks you had best hurry up and print them. Last time I looked I only had my last 6-8 checks available.

oldngray

nowhere special
They did block retirees for a while but apparently they reversed policy on that.

When they started blocking me was when I started coming to browncafe to find out information. Maybe a year or so later I was able to log in again as if nothing had happened.

And when I got blocked I called Upsers to complain and they confirmed I was blocked on purpose.

Gixxer2003

They did block retirees for a while but apparently they reversed policy on that.

When they started blocking me was when I started coming to browncafe to find out information. Maybe a year or so later I was able to log in again as if nothing had happened.

And when I got blocked I called Upsers to complain and they confirmed I was blocked on purpose.
It would be useful to keep access. I’m buying a house in a few months they are gonna wanna see paystubs

Gixxer2003

Generally you get locked out at the 6 month mark. I have been retired for 18 months and can still log on.

If you are looking for paychecks you had best hurry up and print them. Last time I looked I only had my last 6-8 checks available.
I just found out once they Separate u from the company U no longer have full access `````

Bad mods on Upsers.com too?

oldngray

nowhere special
Bad mods on Upsers.com too?
All of a sudden I couldn't log in and their response was more or less we don't even know you. And don't want your kind around here.

Magically I was later able to log in again several months later. Nothing I did. My old bookmarks and password suddenly started working again.

oldngray

nowhere special
mouse_waving_hello.gif

All of a sudden I couldn't log in and their response was more or less we don't even know you. And don't want your kind around here.

Magically I was later able to log in again several months later. Nothing I did. My old bookmarks and password suddenly started working again.
I rarely use the site anyways.

Occasionally to check my hours and we have to do some BS in there occasionally.

Like filling out if you had any moving violations. Or checking the list of DOT doctors

oldngray

nowhere special
I rarely use the site anyways.

Occasionally to check my hours and we have to do some BS in there occasionally.

Like filling out if you had any moving violations. Or checking the list of DOT doctors
I never go there now but when I first retired I had a lot of questions and was trying to straighten out their screw ups. That site is pretty useless for real information anyway. Mostly just company BS stories.

I never go there now but when I first retired I had a lot of questions and was trying to straighten out their screw ups. That site is pretty useless for real information anyway. Mostly just company BS stories.
It's good for showing your hours
I check if I hach a DIAD issue the make sure that my paycheck is correct.

oldngray

nowhere special
It's good for showing your hours
I check if I hach a DIAD issue the make sure that my paycheck is correct.
That is about all its good for. My pension checks are the same every month and always get deposited on the 1st (though bank won't credit my account until the first business day of the month).

Only time it did change was it went up a couple of dollars 5 months after I retired because that was another one of their screw ups and inability to add correctly. UPS has 5 months to correct errors and that was right at the end of corrections time. Of course previously they claimed everything was perfect. That was just one of their smaller mistakes.

rod

Retired 22 years
I've never been able to log onto it. I did try a few times a few years ago but no luck. I just assumed it was like the Union. Once you walk out the door they want you out of their life. I don't have a clue what UPSers.com is all about and I don't really care at this point. I wouldn't even have a clue what my Employee number even was. (other than #1)

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
That is about all its good for. My pension checks are the same every month and always get deposited on the 1st (though bank won't credit my account until the first business day of the month).

Only time it did change was it went up a couple of dollars 5 months after I retired because that was another one of their screw ups and inability to add correctly. UPS has 5 months to correct errors and that was right at the end of corrections time. Of course previously they claimed everything was perfect. That was just one of their smaller mistakes.

How long have you been retired?