UPSERS.COM impossible to log in

Trackless in brown

Can someone please help me with getting on upsers,com. They changed the login as to now when you go to log in it asks you for a microsoft account and password...did ups change something???

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
Can someone please help me with getting on upsers,com. They changed the login as to now when you go to log in it asks you for a microsoft account and password...did ups change something???

UPS

3 Bars on right click to see log in. Have to type your employee # then @ups.com.

123456@ups(dot)com

No SPACES, next screen you type your password.

Last edited:

Fido

Don’t worry he’s friendly
That is a weird thing with Microsoft.
Go into your browser settings and history and delete everything in it. You need to wipe your cache.
Should fix it

Fido

@Trackless in brown

30BA69E2-8E54-4E88-AA05-E1C9729ADE8C.jpeg

Fido

Also to add if you are logging in from a phone or ip address not regularly associated with your account you will get a toll free call for 2 factor authentication.

So as soon as your enter [email protected] and password Microsoft is going to call within 10-15secs asking you to press the pund key.
They’re having trouble and the ups login is redirecting them to a Microsoft login. Happened to me but not on ups website. Deleting cache and cookies fixes this issue.