UPSers.com

Hangingon

Anyone else having problems getting on to the site? For the last week I've been getting a system busy whenever I try to log on. I think I have the right password, but even if I didn't it shouldn't give that message should it?

wkmac

I rarely go there as I rarely find anything of interest or worthwhile. IMO, they should make Browncafe the official UPS employee website but that will never happen as Glenlake can't tolerate the openness and open access that the hourly and real world management have to each other in here. Way to much risk that both these groups would realize they are being screwed together at the same time and it's the Glenlake numbnuts behind the whole thing.

JMO.

30andout

:thumbup1:
wkmac said:
I rarely go there as I rarely find anything of interest or worthwhile. IMO, they should make Browncafe the official UPS employee website but that will never happen as Glenlake can't tolerate the openness and open access that the hourly and real world management have to each other in here. Way to much risk that both these groups would realize they are being screwed together at the same time and it's the Glenlake numbnuts behind the whole thing.

JMO.
:thumbup1: I love it!!!!

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
wkmac said:

JMO.
Gosh wkmac, that was certainly to the point and well said. I live 40 miles away from Corporate while you live just around the corner from there. I used to worry that somehow I could get in trouble for something that I post here, but of course they just don't care. I communicate with my Center Management Team about what I think about things, and most of the time they agree with me!

Back to UPSers.com. I go there to look at my payroll and employee discount programs, I actually get good deals on my cellphones. I had trouble logging on at first, I had to get Tech Support to send me a temporary password which I changed once I got on. Too bad they don't have an actual telephone number where you can talk to a real person.

Mustang

Hangingon said:
Anyone else having problems getting on to the site? For the last week I've been getting a system busy whenever I try to log on. I think I have the right password, but even if I didn't it shouldn't give that message should it?

Yes, Hangingon, it should give you "that message" if you are putting in the wrong password.... not system busy.

Several questions....

Is it saying "Processing" on the right side? And down at the very bottom of the application (Internet Explorer, Netscape, etc) does it say "Transferring data from www.upsers.com" off and on?

Which are you using? I'm using Netscape and I got in... took several minutes.

Are you trying from home only? What does it do from a UPS computer?

Curious as to why you are having this issue and others aren't. Hmmmmm...

M

mr.cox

i have been trying to get in on the ups to check insurance. it keeps coming up failed. why is this.Q

VoiceOfReason

Telling it like it is
1-888-UPS-TECH Call the help desk they will walk you through it and get you access to the most exciting and captivating address on the web.

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
I only go there to check my paycheck and look at discounts. I ordered a pc online the other night and it took at least 3 hrs. I dont know if it was dell or upsers, or my pc, but it wasnt a good evening. It would freeze once I filled out a form and I would have to start all over. I tend to think it was one of them as everywhere else I go is just fine.